Loli Eroge recommendations (Japanese or English is fine)

CarouselRose

This kind of thread is basically illegal here?

>.>

<.<

Hmmm...

Well, Grisaia no Kajitsu's Makina route would probably count. 

Saya no Uta is quite a different beast, being lovecraftian horror and all... But it fits all the categories, being an eroge with a loli and great storyline. :P

Hoshimemo has a loli route, only be aware that the translation is pretty flawed in that.

Would write more, but this thread might get deleted, so... :P

Imouto Paradise! and Imouto Paradise! 2 are pretty good nukige with the first having 2 loli routes and the 2nd having 1 loli route. Not much story though but the characters are quite nice considering it is a nukige. Also another nukige with a loli is Eroge! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games I think it is quite nice and the characters are pretty good. Considering you are looking for loli characters in eroge I would assume you actually care more about the characters than story even though you ask for a good story.

For one with a bit more story though still very much character driven I would say maybe Princess Evangile W Happiness I think Konomi can be considered a loli.

Anything by:

https://vndb.org/p539

Although it's quite nuki-focused, I find it's pretty good when it comes to roleplaying.

https://vndb.org/p3276

These games have better characterization and more of a healing feeling.

https://vndb.org/v1286

I guess eden* fits the bill perfectly though.

https://vndb.org/v860

I love the Galaxy Angel trilogy. There are two "loli" characters, one of them being voiced by one of my favorite anime seiyuu of all time. The most fun part is the character interactions.

https://vndb.org/v646

Two of Ayakashibito's heroines, including the central heroine could be considered "loli". It's a story I'm quite fond of, despite its flaws. I believe you have to do all routes to unlock the True Route with Suzu, though.

Can't really think of anything else right now, as "good story" is quite ambiguous. What did you like about Maitetsu? Was it its in-depth disucssions about train stuff, the character interactions, or perhaps that you can "throw in your coal" inside a 120cm tall train-girl's "furnace"?

Edited by Ramaladni

Many of Ninetail's titles feature supernatural lolis.  Their staff are notorious lolicon who often make the loli route the true route.

@Seryuu would probably be able to offer further suggestions.

You might also check out titles by Sakuranbo Elementary School and Studio Ring, including the iconic Please teach me ABC.

Edited by sanahtlig

2 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

This kind of thread is basically illegal here?

No, this much is fine. Just read over the rules and make sure you don't cross any lines. One relevant excerpt:

1. If you want to discuss a “loli” character or route in a visual novel, you can do so in the VN boards with the caveat that crude, inflammatory, provocative or aggressive posts will be grounds for a topic’s deletion, without warning

I second the imouto paradise recommendation, if you're looking for something translated.

If you can read Japanese, Tanuki Soft makes great loli themed games, like Rama mentioned. Shoujo Ramune is pretty nice. Pretty much all nukige, though.

If you're looking for something more story based, Kimisora has a great imouto route, and is just a great game overall.

Kowaku no Toki has a great loli route, but fair warning, the game is quite dark, with horror and dark H content being a rather central focus. Might want to avoid this one if you have a weak stomach, heh.

On that note, Tinkerbell has some great loli characters, especially in Hanamaru, which also happens to be one of the few pure vanilla games they have made, so if you prefer vanilla content, Hanamaru is the go to game from Tinkerbell.

Kono Oozora . Has not one but two loli routes (they happen to be bi-polar twins too). It's even possible to romance both of them at once...

* Grisaia trilogy has Makina, and Meido Sachi.

Dal Segno . One of the heroines is literally labeled a Goth Loli (calls herself the Daughter of Darkness too). One of the other heroines is your younger cousin who tries to roleplay being an Imouto. Not to mention the very Loli looking AI girl (she's an unlockable heroine too).

Princess Evangile has a cute loli (but she's only romanceable in the fandisc).

Wagamama High Spec . Has a loli Imouto (she's your blood relative too), and her best friend is an Oppai Loli.

Chrono Clock . One of the girls is not only a grade below you, but she skipped TWO grades, so she's VERY loli (she doesn't have much of a route, and is more of a side character, but can be the final romance option). Also has a Tsundere loli, and one of the unlockable heroines probably qualifies as a loli too....

* Generally EVERYONE in the Nekopara series counts as a loli in human years (and Coconut is loli in even cat years, despite being the tallest catgirl). And you romance all of them. Not to mention the loli sister with an inflated brother complex (she hasn't been romanced yet, but might be in the upcoming Vol4).

Onii-chan, Where's My Kiss? . Literally a harem little sisters game. Dunno when it will be released....

Yotsunoha . This VN seems ALL about Lolis. Due to be released soon...

5 hours ago, r0xm2n said:

Yotsunoha . This VN seems ALL about Lolis. Due to be released soon...

It's going to be released "soon" for about a year, and SolPress keeps completely silent about it in all their progress updates... It didn't seem to me to be ALL about lolis, but if that's the case then I'm definitely sticking with all-ages version.

Edited by adamstan

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the party here, but I figure that it would be better late than never. As for my recommendations, first of all I would recommend Kamidori for Emelita if you okay with the gameplay VN. Other than that, I guess you can try Eien no Aselia for Orpha and Seinarukana for Naya. In case you didn't like gameplay (All those previous recommendations are gameplay VNs), then you can try both of Noble Works (For Hinata) and Dracu Riot (For Azusa). I hope that all pf my recommendations here would be helpful to you, just in case you still didn't play those VNs.