A VN in which the characters are working adults.

VaroOP

On 4/26/2019 at 2:23 PM, sanahtlig said:

Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei: A drama about a loving couple's relationship over several years, from when they first meet at a construction job to the challenge of raising a child while dealing with relationship problems.  One of ELF's finest works.

Yep. A normal loving couple with completely normal problems.

I'm not sure about the genre you're interested in so here are my recommendation:
1. Making * Lovers albeit one of the heroine working as model and a school student. English localization will be release by Nekonyan soon.
2. Eroge! ~Sex and Games Make Sexy Games~ if you're interested in nukige. It's revolves around working in the eroge industry.

People giving Steins gate answers as usual when this kind of question comes out. I prefer VNs without school settings too but those are not common.

On 4/26/2019 at 10:50 AM, onorub said:

Rose Guns Days (everyone is a worker pretty much)

Based on search results, it looks like Mangagamer sold the original Japanese version but I'm not sure when they remove it from their store.

Edited by ztrepzilius

Maybe both of Baldr Force (The MC work in military while uncover the conspiracy) and Maitetsu (The MC work on to revitalized his hometown) could be good. Other than that, maybe you can try Hinatabokko as well in which it tell the story of a MC who work on his former teacher cafe. I hope my recommendations here would be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun