VNR Translates only into Russian?

Ruko

Hey there,

I'm rather new to all of this, infact I only downloaded VNR today and after a while of looking through guides, Googling various phrases trying to find answers I managed to get it working but it's... only translating the Japanese into Russian, and I have no idea how to change this.
I've gone through the dictionaries and deleted the Russian one and it's still doing Russian. I've gone into every settings, preferences and options window I can find and nothing's set to Russian... I'm very confused and I feel like I've ticked and unticked every box I've found to no use already.

unknown.png

Last I checked, this isn't English, please help, thank you.

47 minutes ago, car_costa said:

Forget VNR. Try this new software instead. Its call Textractor. Simple and you dont have to install anything to use it. Still in Beta mode and the translation only using Bing and Google but still good enough for me. 

https://github.com/Artikash/Textractor

Seriously just as confusing. I just tried to use this and it's not able to hook anything, every time I click off of the game it automatically pauses and changes screen so I don't know if that's stopping my attempt at manually trying to get it to hook but that wasn't working either. The only thing simple about this is the fact that I've got stuck with it quicker.

Can someone please tell me how to fix my original issue?

10 minutes ago, Ruko said:

Seriously just as confusing. I just tried to use this and it's not able to hook anything, every time I click off of the game it automatically pauses and changes screen so I don't know if that's stopping my attempt at manually trying to get it to hook but that wasn't working either. The only thing simple about this is the fact that I've got stuck with it quicker.

Can someone please tell me how to fix my original issue?

Before that is all the game you hook translate into Russian or only the game you are playing right now? I also have the same problem and because I'm using windows 10 so the VNR always stuck or freeze when I'm try to hook some latest Visual Novel and some cannot translate or does not have the H code. 

For the VNR until new version is coming out and solving some issues i will use the TexTractor. Believe me try for yourself first. :)