AKARI ROUTE COMING TO IF MY HEART HAD WINGS FLIGHT DIARY ON THE 22ND!

mitchhamilton

22 minutes ago, Seraphim88 said:

Dergonu, just out of curiousity, would you have preferred if Moenovel delayed the release of Flight Diary until now and included Akari's route from the getgo? If so, would you have accepted a $19,48 price point for the total package?

What? Like, my whole point is that this route is a part of the main game. There should have been no "delays" as it would have just been one translstion of all the text, like there should be. 

I personally would not have bought the game no matter what, as it’s from Moenovel. But, if they did sell the whole thing, they probably should have upped the price, sure. Akari’s route took me like, 3-4 hours to read in Japanese. That’s a decent amount of text to translate. (Assuming they even used a real translator this time around. You never know with Moenovel.) 

8 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

There should have been no "delays" as it would have just been one translstion of all the text, like there should be.

This is kinda conflicting. Including Akari's route in the original package would mean that they would have to delay the release of Flight Diary until the translation of Akari's route was finished. Sure, it would be classified as a regular release date that way, but compared to the current scenario, it would most definitely be a delay.

Judging by what you wrote, it seems like you would be fine with a higher price point as long as Flight Diary and Akari's route were released together. Would you be fine with paying that higher price if the complete package wasn't released until now? (Putting aside the fact that you're not interested in Moenovel's localizations. You can imagine the same thing happening with a title you're interested in, if that helps.)

If you're actually fine with both a delayed release and a higher price point, it seems really strange to get upset over the current scenario.

Late to report this, but better late than never. The patch was finally released at Steam, and you can get that at the store page here. Have fun for playing Akari's route there, and if anything at least Pulltop couldn't cut the sex contents from Akari's route because there's none in the first place (I don't know though if Steam ask Pulltop to remove more content, but hopefully not).

Edited by littleshogun

Did some googling. Apparently, they sinply pulled hers (Akari) original route and patched it into Flight Diary

Flight Diary's TL is actually pretty good, but Akari's route TL is of the same quality as the original IMHHW; near garbage quality. Those who like her can go ahead and buy her route, but personally i will not go anywhere near it  (TL is a deal breaker for me)

53 minutes ago, phantomJS said:

Flight Diary's TL is actually pretty good, but Akari's route TL is of the same quality as the original IMHHW; near garbage quality.

How's that even possible? Weren't they done in the same "batch"? :notlikemiya: RNG in all its glory...

Edited by adamstan

Ummm.... I guess Pulltop only manage to get Konsora translator when they have the time to translate Akari's route. Too bad though seeing that I like Akari's casual clothes, but at least it's not as deal breaker to me compared to their mess back at 2013 (I remember that Pabloc wouldn't want to bother with this seeing that he dodn't want to touch Konosora anymore (Or something like that), so you'll need to tolerate the translation). Not that I'm going to get this anyway, seeing that it's FD and all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/30/2019 at 12:52 AM, phantomJS said:

Did some googling. Apparently, they sinply pulled hers (Akari) original route and patched it into Flight Diary

Flight Diary's TL is actually pretty good, but Akari's route TL is of the same quality as the original IMHHW; near garbage quality. Those who like her can go ahead and buy her route, but personally i will not go anywhere near it  (TL is a deal breaker for me)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

YOU HAD ONE JOB, MOENOVEL! ONE! NOT TO FUCK UP AKARI'S ROUTE!

I'd just like to correct one thing

On 30.04.2019 at 8:52 AM, phantomJS said:

Apparently, they sinply pulled hers (Akari) original route and patched it into Flight Diary

Originally (I mean in PS3 version, Cruise Sign) Akari's route is also part of the Flight Diary, not the main game. I guess it's there as a replacement for the Himegi Sisters threesome route from the +18 Flight Diary, as perhaps it would be difficult to convert that into all-ages version ;) What's even more interesting, like I stated in "What are you playing?" thread, main routes in Cruise Sign are line-for-line, scene-for-scene identical with IMHHW.

But of course all that doesn't mean anything if translation is shit...  :(

Edited by adamstan