Getting a Visual Novel 100% Save File - Tutorial on Sagaoz

NowItsAngeTime

I never understood the principle sagaoz.net uses to sort the titles, but googling "XXX sagaoz.net" always did the trick for me.

I hope to see a video about egono.com one day as it's the site that completely changed my visual novel experience. I dare to say it's more important than vndb and EGS altogether and in dare need of popularizing as such.

Edited by kivandopulus

5 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

You just pick the first character from the game name and pick that from category ???

Just taking VNDB first character reading takes me astray in at least 50% of the time. Google search finds it at completely different sound category. Also doujin circles belong to different than usual sounds. 

27 minutes ago, kivandopulus said:

Just taking VNDB first character reading takes me astray in at least 50% of the time. Google search finds it at completely different sound category. Also doujin circles belong to different than usual sounds. 

It is all on the site readable just fine but I guess complex puzzlers just can't read it...

22 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

It is all on the site readable just fine but I guess complex puzzlers just can't read it...

Why are you trying to make a fool of yourself so diligently? Try finding https://vndb.org/v433 , smartass. That's just ONE example, but how would you know, you're just a regular troll who can't do anything worthwhile.

Edited by kivandopulus

... just copy-paste the Japanese title from vndb into Google and type in Sagaoz after it.  90% of the time, the game save or the page it is on will pop up.  Then you just use ctrl+f and paste the title. 

No fuss, no muss.