Reading VN in Japanese

Zouhou

Yo! For a long time I've been thinking about what would my first reading in Japanese would be, and I finally decided to play Waffle's Kyonyuu Fantasy saga. However, there are a couple of titles which doesn't work with ITH. These are Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 if, Kyonyuu Fantasy 3 if and Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden 2 After -Osutashia no Yabou-. I know they are optional and all, but I don't know how to make it work with ITH and I can't find their respective H-codes anywhere. Any idea?

12 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

+1 for textractor - despite a whole lot of fussing, I wasn't able to get any of the other text-hooking programs working on my up-to-date Win10 machine, but Textractor worked right out of the box.

Just thought I'd mention that ITHVNR and ITH 3.0 (with windows10 fix) work just fine on Windows10 and I'd recommend having different text-hooking programs in case one doesn't work. Have been loving Textractor ever since I started trying it out though, don't have any complaints.