1. 1. Who is the best heroine?

• Tsumugi Sara
    • Miyakaze Yuuri
    • Nanami Shirone
  2. 2. Which is the best route?

• Tsumugi Sara
    • Miyakaze Yuuri
    • Nanami Shirone

As for the order, perhaps it would be for the best if we started from Yuuri first seeing that she's the only route that didn't have connection with the main story. After that we can start with SHIRONE's, and then finally Sara. By the way you can only play Sara's route after you cleared both of Yuuri's and SHIRONE's routes, so obviously Sara's route will be the last route.

Just now, littleshogun said:

As for the order, perhaps it would be for the best if we started from Yuuri first seeing that she's the only route that didn't have connection with the main story. After that we can start with SHIRONE's, and then finally Sara. By the way you can only play Sara's route after you cleared both of Yuuri's and SHIRONE's routes, so obviously Sara's route will be the last route.

I found the order a few days ago on a japanese website, the right order is:

Shirone->Yuuri->Sara.

http://seiya-saiga.com/game/minori/trinoline.html

• 2 weeks later...

I see, although story wise I prefer to avoid the one that have the least connection to the story. And since apparently Yuuri was the one that fulfill criteria, I think it might be for the best if I do her route first. It's not like the order is absolute anyway, seeing that you can do Yuuki and SHIRONE routes in whichever order that you prefer.

9 hours ago, littleshogun said:

I see, although story wise I prefer to avoid the one that have the least connection to the story. And since apparently Yuuri was the one that fulfill criteria, I think it might be for the best if I do her route first. It's not like the order is absolute anyway, seeing that you can do Yuuki and SHIRONE routes in whichever order that you prefer.

Yuuri's route is the good route :makina: the rest suck

2 hours ago, Acrylic7 said:

I really want to play this game. But after reading the review, it makes me hesitant just a little bit. I cannot even manage to finish under one wing even though I force myself to finish it. 

I am guessing you have a hard time with moege?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 3:49 PM, Nier said:

I am guessing you have a hard time with moege?

Personally I prefer chunige and something like that with plot and story even though it's simple one. I have read some romance and cute visual novel before in the past. Ff it's not boring, I will read it until the end. I don't know why but current romance and cute visual novel is quite boring. Don't know if it's the story or maybe I am just lack patience like before. 

Edited by Acrylic7

1 hour ago, Acrylic7 said:

Personally I prefer chunige and something like that with plot and story even though it's simple one. I have read some romance and cute visual novel before in the past. Ff it's not boring, I will read it until the end. I don't know why but current romance and cute visual novel is quite boring. Don't know if it's the story or maybe I am just lack patience like before. 

I don't really like moege or anything but I managed to finish Trinoline.