Mangagamer New Announcements (Anime Boston and Sakuracon 2019) [UPDATED: Along with Anime Central 2019]

littleshogun

Turned out I got my wish in that the announcements would be the secret projects, because all of their Anime Boston announcements are the secret projects (To be exact, WanNyan is the third secret project while NyanCafe is the fifth). If you ask me what's my interest here, I would say WanNyan just from the heroines alternative costumes alone (Although SkyFish priority is wrong though if they leave their nukige to Mangagamer while they left their serious VNs to SakuraGames). About Ciconia, I guess we'll going to have both of Bernkastel and Lambadelta and that we'll going have seven other parts releases after Summer Comiket later (Looking from Higurashi and Umineko), so not quite interested for now.

tldr - I only have slight interest in WanNayan, quite normal on NyanCafe, and cautious on Ciconia. My final comment is that the announcements as expected are quite small, so obviously Mangagamer will save their bigger announcements for both of AX and Otakon later (I hope that one of their later big announcements would be Hapymaher FD seeing that they'll release Hapymaher hardcopy at May 23rd later, which mean at least Hapymaher is quite successful (Probably)).

Edited by littleshogun

Wew, so many catgirls.

Must be the response to Nekopara.

Nothing regarding Maggot Baits this convention, right? I guess we'll know more in the next one (I forgot what it is). I think MB will get released by summer. They're now in beta.

Edited by Okarin

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing that Mangagamer will announce a title at Anime Central later, I decided to bump my thread here instead of making another thread. Here's the picture from Mangagamer's tweet for the proof, and for now I wouldn't expect much here other than it might be anther Mangagamer's secret project (Also a nukige to boot).

Anime Central didn't have the most exciting announcements for Mangagamer in the past (at least for me), so I am expecting more from Otakon and AX later this year.

But Conjueror and Garejei did translate a new project for Mangagamer and I still hold hope that it is going to be another Higashide Yuuichirou/Propeller title. (Evolimit please!)

Edited by Formlose Gestalt

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Seeing that Mangagamer will announce a title at Anime Central later, I decided to bump my thread here instead of making another thread. Here's the picture from Mangagamer's tweet for the proof, and for now I wouldn't expect much here other than it might be anther Mangagamer's secret project (Also a nukige to boot).

there has no been any appetite/ammolite/atelier sakura shovelware as of late, so ur definitely better off expecting the worst

On 5/12/2019 at 10:15 AM, yelsha57 said:

I'm not expecting much from this con, but it would nice if it was an announcement from Circus, Purple Software, or Moonstone

Yep... and the title announced at Anime Central turns out to be... ImoPara 3 from Moonstone Cherry. This one was Secret Project #2 and it's already made its way to beta testing.

I'm sure many people will be upset for this choice hoping for another Kure/Yamakaze Ran title such as Natsu no Iro no Nostalgia and/or Sakura Mori + no Dreamers.

Based on Mangagamer's licensing patterns, I'm sure they will pick up another mainstream Moonstone title down the road.

As for Imopara 3, it's not surprising seeing that we already have the two series beforehand and usually Mangagamer announce nukige at Anime Central. What I can comment is that at least Moonstone did improved their design on the 4th and 5th sister, although I can't say the same for the rest of the three though.

Edited by littleshogun

None that I care about, I so tired west always get the same boring stuff. Mangagamer should hurry up and release Maggot Baits already(its what 3 years wait already?), will buy instantly, I just want more dark guro extreme or NTR stuff coming into west, so have to say VNs nowadays hold very little interest for me, same boring stuff for West over and over again.