Summer Anime List 2019

Sonicboom2.0

I'll take notice of Kanata no Astra. I don't remember what exactly it was, but I recall reading some reaction or recommendation that got me interested in the original manga, though I've been postponing reading it till now. I think it was supposed to be an adequately well made sci-fi set in space or something like that.

Overall, yeah, that season looks like trash.

It's quite a contrast from the last season, isn't it? Senko-san is quite lovely though, I like where I think its going with the neighbour character. :3 I also quite enjoyed the opening episodes of Hitoribocchi, although I guess most people are sick of those intensely moe middle school comedies... :P

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

4 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

It's quite a contrast from the last season, isn't it? Senko-san is quite lovely though, I like where I think its going with the neighbour character. :3 I also quite enjoyed the opening episodes of Hitoribocchi, although I guess most people are sick of those intensely moe middle school comedies... :P

Not me as I've been a huge fan of the manga for Hitoribocchi so I am really enjoying it so far

My only problem with it is that for some reason in episode 2 Aru is called an unfortunate girl instead of a loser which is just easier to say.

On 18/04/2019 at 9:12 PM, Plk_Lesiak said:

By last season, are you referring to the currently airing shows and contrasting it with Summer's, this season, or are you referring to Winter, and contrasting it with the currently airing?
Having Spring and Summer threads at the same time is confusing me.

1 hour ago, Mr Poltroon said:

By last season, are you referring to the currently airing shows and contrasting it with Summer's, this season, or are you referring to Winter, and contrasting it with the currently airing?
Having Spring and Summer threads at the same time is confusing me.

Oh, right, I posted in the wrong place as I didn't expect the summer thread being a thing this early on. Welp. :wacko:

BTW, as I still impulsively watch isekai shows, I won't complain about this list too much. Actually, isekai with protagonist's mother sounds quite interesting. I even like that title. :D

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou though... Why people always disrespect support classes? Did they never play an MMO? Still, another "pariah protagonist" series is a welcomed sight.

Takagi-san Season 2 sounds cool too. :3