Types of NTR

vizualfan

Trying to find NTR titles on VNDB that aren't too hard on Main character yet still have that competitive atmosphere between Protagonist and various suitors. So far it's just been hit-or-miss.... as getting good ending doesn't exactly ensure that heroine rape is avoidable(as in Oyako Rankan). Since even following walkthrough leads to spontaneous NTR scene more or less.... suggestions please :)

theres the standard netorare which is the mc's girl is stolen from them. theres the netori where the mc steal the girl from someone and netorase where the mc willing shares his girl with others. there may be more but thats the only ones i can think of from the top of my head.

some netorase titles are "please bang my wife" and "marinas cuckolding report" both are about a husband wanting their wives to sleep with other men because they find it arousing.

On 4/13/2019 at 7:30 AM, sanahtlig said:

You could try the other Alicesoft games with sim gameplay and NTR.  They're generally lighter than Oyako Rankan, from what I've heard.

That i did. Said to be somewhat toned-down version of Oyako Rankan - 僕だけの保健室, grinding is still harsh though, not to forget it is 60 days long! (- _ -;)

Edited by vizualfan

On 4/13/2019 at 12:48 PM, mitchhamilton said:

theres the standard netorare which is the mc's girl is stolen from them. theres the netori where the mc steal the girl from someone and netorase where the mc willing shares his girl with others. there may be more but thats the only ones i can think of from the top of my head.

some netorase titles are "please bang my wife" and "marinas cuckolding report" both are about a husband wanting their wives to sleep with other men because they find it arousing.

So netorase = protagonist organized NTR :notlikemiya:

Red flag indeed.... How about "Only avoidable NTR/Rap*" tag ? R they safe to proceed or shall i stick to VN with only pure love stories ?

1 hour ago, vizualfan said:

Red flag indeed.... How about "Only avoidable NTR/Rap*" tag ?

That tag excludes what you don't want--but note that if the NTR is too easy to avoid then the choices / gameplay come down to "Do I want to be NTR'd?"  That type of game might not have the competitiveness or suspense you're looking for.

On 4/14/2019 at 9:25 PM, sanahtlig said:

That tag excludes what you don't want--but note that if the NTR is too easy to avoid then the choices / gameplay come down to "Do I want to be NTR'd?"  That type of game might not have the competitiveness or suspense you're looking for.

How about a VN with 50/50 scenario then ? the premise of story needn't to be dark, but contains elements of lightweight comedy and drama instead of only strict depressing gameplay.