Sekai Project 2019 Customer Survey

6 hours ago, onorub said:

I mean, between MangaGamer, SolPress and NekoNyan snatching everyone

I can understand Sol and NekoNyan but MG? They had like one new eroge partner in two years and even that one is a dead Hermit. All the while Sekai managed to partner with major new for the western shores companies like Silky's Plus and Sumikko Soft.

Well if the survey can make us get all of their releases, perhaps it'll be good to fill. Although their unfocused orientation (Whether they want to focus on OELVNs or Japanese VNs) made me wary though seeing that they keep piling on the big name license, so hopefully they could improved themselves through the survey. For the new company, I guess I'll just say that I prefer Sekai to finish the available title first instead of increasing the company, but then again they may have a reason for asking the company so there's that.

Edited by littleshogun

It make us to be more patient for waiting their release, and it also teach us to be grateful on what we received. I also like that they even give one of their license to the newer company, and I didn't see them complaining. Also let's not forget their patient boss who always answer the customer complain with nice words. And that's what make Sekai great.

Edited by littleshogun

What a shameless survey. If they want to prove they still exist and are relevant, then they better release something other than English or 1-2 hours vn's, or at least give us a heads up on the status of quite a few of their vn's. until i get that, they can piss off tbh.

On 4/15/2019 at 1:38 PM, Formlose Gestalt said:

It's mostly the same survey as Sekai Project, but they added page with 18+ specific questions and they added a new field where they ask for improvements/criticism , which is a good step.

We can't really change/add to surveys that are running but since we're looking for feedback we went ahead and added it to Denpasoft. Feel free to suggest improvements related to Sekai in Denpasoft's survey as we're organizing all the responses and will be giving feedback on them when we're done crunching the data.