Does "Grisaia Phantom Trigger" has Romance?

Antera

To be blunt, the girls in that game generally don't have the psychological leeway to be involved in romance.  Maybe Chris... but even she is unlikely.  I figure if they ever make it with H content, it will be harem though.

4 hours ago, Clephas said:

To be blunt, the girls in that game generally don't have the psychological leeway to be involved in romance.  Maybe Chris... but even she is unlikely.  I figure if they ever make it with H content, it will be harem though.

Couldn't you say the same for the first game?

1 hour ago, Stormwolf said:

Couldn't you say the same for the first game?

To an extent... but they also weren't soldiers themselves.  In this case, think of having a bunch of Yuujis in place of normal heroines...

I'll just seconded what Clephas stated, and if I want to add more it would be better to not expected any romance at Phantom Trigger here because the writer is Fujisaki Ryuuta, and from what I read I think his writing of Yuuji at Rakuen was lacking of romance to put it frankly. Both Phantom Trigger and Rakuen here is kinetic VN, and seeing that each part of Phantom Trigger only focused on the mission (Along with the heroines dark pasts) I agree that the chance of romance is quite small.

As for harem sex scenes, at least I'm 100% certain that we won't get that in Phantom Trigger here, simply because we have the name like Kaori Nazuka or Sakura Ayane for the casts. So I think unless FW want to change the casts to allow the sex scenes, it simply won't happen. For the info usually famous seiyuu in Japan would use pseudonym for voicing eroge, and in here we have the seiyuu did use their real name which mean FW already intened this as all age VN. While I did say the sex scenes is impossible, it's still possible for them to make a big finale like Rakuen although obviously we don't know when for now.

PS - Even though I rarely follow this, I'm still hope that FW will release both of their next two volumes (Volume 5.5 and 6) so that we can have complete story here.

Edited by littleshogun