Preferred sort of variety in H scenes?

onorub

type of variety  

18 members have voted

1. 1. type of variety

• Body Type variety
    • Position Variety
    • Location Variety

Body Types for me I like different kinds and I know this can be a point of contention for people since some like oppai some like lolis some like in between

Position honestly you can give me naked Cowgirl position all day and I'll be satisfied

Location Variety, don't particular care either way.

I am more interested in a variety of situations:

• What is the characters' emotional states? Are they rejoicing, calm, anxious, sad, angry?
  • What do the characters feel for each other? Are they close and comfortable, or have they only recently met, or are they fighting?
  • How long have the characters known each other? Do they have sex immediately after confessing, or did they wait several days or months before doing it? Or have they had sex many times before?
  • What is going on around them? Are they safe and relaxed, or are they enjoying a brief respite from danger, or are they literally having sex in the middle of danger?

Body type: Similar height or taller than men. Diamond or oval shape face. Average size or sightly bigger cup but not too big. Prefer red hair or eye but any color are fine too.

Position : Cowgirls, standing or any position which expose most part of the body especially the front. Hard to describe due to numerous combination fetish.

On 4/17/2019 at 8:08 PM, Spectrum said:

I am more interested in a variety of situations:

• What is the characters' emotional states? Are they rejoicing, calm, anxious, sad, angry?
  • What do the characters feel for each other? Are they close and comfortable, or have they only recently met, or are they fighting?
  • How long have the characters known each other? Do they have sex immediately after confessing, or did they wait several days or months before doing it? Or have they had sex many times before?
  • What is going on around them? Are they safe and relaxed, or are they enjoying a brief respite from danger, or are they literally having sex in the middle of danger?

1. Happy, excited and "naughty" smiling face expression.
2. As friends, helping themselves relieve sexual desire or part of responsibility as couples. Clear consent about their desire.
3. Either recently met or since childhood. I am fine with any frequency or at what time they done it.
4. In their private room. For exhibitionism, either in-front of audience or hiding like a stealth game. I like comical portrayals of it.

Edited by ztrepzilius

• 2 weeks later...

I never pay attention much to the sex scenes to tell the truth, but if you ask me wht kind of variety that we need in the scenes I guess my answer here would be the clothes that the heroine wear when they have sex. It's optional though, although I won't deny that I dislike some instance when they wast the costume potential when they design the costume very sexy and yet we never see the heroine wear the costume during the sex scene (Looking at you Hapymaher).

I cast my vote on position, but I don't mean just varying positions from h scene to h scene, but rather using several positions in every scene.
To clarify: I'm currently reading Hoshi Ori. There is a whole bunch of h scenes (10 or so) for every heroine, but most of them only consist of one position with a few CG variations, and a ton of dirty talk or pointless dialogue as filler. I would have much preferred if they reduced the amount of h scenes by 70% and just combined all the content into a few scenes with several different positions and less filler talk.