RLDev

Chs

I need help with getting RLDev to work / someone who knows how to use it. 

So I've been working on a translation for Dote Up A Cat which runs on REALLIVE. I've done a rough translation of most of the game so far.

However I haven't been able to get RLDev to work (to actually make a patch with the translation). I've tried the tutorials and stuff but they're all outdated / linking to missing files / weird errors pop up constantly. As far as I'm concerned this program appears to run off some kind of ancient arcane magic. 

Essentially I need someone to collaborate with who can work with the technical side of making a patch. Alternatively, someone who can explain RLDev to me in a way a 5 year old could understand.

Thanks

Edited by Chs

RIP. You really know how to pick up a VN project, don't you? RealLive VNs are the worst from the technical side of things. You have to manually make new tools for each RealLive VN, and no, Haeleth's tools are worthless (unless you want to use them on old Key VNs that the tool was designed for). RLDev... I myself was never able to make it work. Your assumption is true - RLdev is indeed running off some kind of ancient arcane magic. Your best bet now would be to try and contact Takafumi and see if he wants to help you out. He does have here a Fuwa account, but I am not sure he visits this forum anymore. Try finding him on reddit, he replied to me there once.