Launching problem If you love me, Then say so [mangagamers]

Skypie

Hi guys do you have problem where everytime I try launch the game something like this happen.

I still can run the game but it take at least 3-5 times need redo it.

I already apply restoration patch which change dude become onii-chan ( I have feeling because applying restoration patch make this problem occur) :rubycry:
Anyone could you help me find a way to fix this or I just need deal with redo launch exit again. :rize: 

EDIT : SOLVED after installing M.Visual C++ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if this allowed but I think better 2 topics become 1 (if not allowed tell me I'll edit this part out) :OurLordAndSavior:
My friend have this error when he launch the game. 
after he try find solution for that missing file new problem occur which this one happen instead.

If  you guys have solution please let me know (once again if this not allowed tell me as soon as possible so I can edit my friend part out and start another topic)

Edited by Skypie

Since this is a MangaGamer release you can either trouble shoot by

A) Checking their FAQ

https://www.mangagamer.com/support.php

B) E-mailing them

[email protected]

They are very responsive and helpful in the few times I've contacted them so highly recommend the e-mail route!

2 hours ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

Since this is a MangaGamer release you can either trouble shoot by

A) Checking their FAQ

https://www.mangagamer.com/support.php

B) E-mailing them

[email protected]

They are very responsive and helpful in the few times I've contacted them so highly recommend the e-mail route!

Thanks for the information I'm going to contact them.:thumbsup:

but is this okay asking them about restoration patch? (I think restoration patch is from fans patch)

Edited by Skypie

8 hours ago, Skypie said:

but is this okay asking them about restoration patch? (I think restoration patch is from fans patch)

If you've applied external modifications to the game, then they may not be able to help you.

Have you tried reinstalling the game (deleting everything you have at the moment) and seeing if you can get it to run without applying any fan patch? If you have no issues at that point, then you can safely assume the cause is the fan patch, and troubleshoot more easily that way.

11 hours ago, Skypie said:

I don't know if this allowed but I think better 2 topics become 1 (if not allowed tell me I'll edit this part out) :OurLordAndSavior:
My friend have this error when he launch the game. 
after he try find solution for that missing file new problem occur which this one happen instead.

I assume this is for the same game? In that case, I do recommend contacting Mangagamer for support.

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Added second reply.

11 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

If you've applied external modifications to the game, then they may not be able to help you.

Have you tried reinstalling the game (deleting everything you have at the moment) and seeing if you can get it to run without applying any fan patch? If you have no issues at that point, then you can safely assume the cause is the fan patch, and troubleshoot more easily that way.

I assume this is for the same game? In that case, I do recommend contacting Mangagamer for support.

In my case yeah apparently they didn't reply at all.
but I solved it in the end after installing M.visual C++ pack 2 I think. :meguface:

For my friends case need to wait until monday. :tears:

2 hours ago, Skypie said:

In my case yeah apparently they didn't reply at all.
but I solved it in the end after installing M.visual C++ pack 2 I think. :meguface:

For my friends case need to wait until monday. :tears:

Ah, yes. I did think those missing files were from some external program the VN uses and not from the VN itself.

And you're right. Their support team is off for the weekends.

Rest assured that the crash issue is not caused by any patch. It is a bug in MG's release which they have yet to fix. Just because it is not crashing now does not mean that the problem is fixed. There is no known solution for it and it is very likely to come back. They are allegedly working on it - https://twitter.com/The_Doddler/status/1091998793585676288

• 4 years later...