Discipline: Record of a Crusade English to Spanish

Hola, hace poco descubrí la solución a una problemática que no me permitía repackear los archivos .pak de Discipline, en el cual se encontraban los diálogos del juego. La cuestión es que a falta de tiempo quisiera saber si la comunidad latina del foro estaría interesada en aportar para poder traducir la VN ya que es demasiado larga para que una sola persona pueda terminarla, y mas si esta ocupada haciendo otras cosas como estudiar o trabajar. 

Si alguno esta interesado en participar solo díganlo y paso los archivos y software correspondientes para poder traducir.

Hello, recently I discovered the solution to a problem that did not allow me to repackage the .pak files of Discipline, in which the dialogues of the game were found. The question is that in the absence of time I would like to know if the Latin community of the forum would be interested in contributing to be able to translate the VN because it is too long for a single person to finish it, and more if she is busy doing other things such as studying or working .

If anyone is interested in participating, just say it and pass the corresponding files and software to be able to translate.

Screenshot del proyecto: http://imgbox.com/NNIN3s8h

• 2 weeks later...