Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai || Star Weaving ☆ Dreaming of the Future

Wildbreed

Image result for æç¹ã¦ã¡ãã©ã¤

Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai || 星織ユメミライ

**Summary**

This walkthrough is based on the Fan Translated version of Hoshi Ori by Tsurezure Scans.  The Complete Patch was released on 3rd April 2018.  This VN was originally released by Toneworks back in 2014, More Info about this VN can be found on its official Website.

**Description**

Ryousuke moved back to his hometown of Shionagi, which he had been away from for seven years, and transferred into his new school in the middle of the summer. He reunited with his childhood friend Marika, met the sole astronomy club member Sora and made new friends among his classmates. He joined the event management committee to enjoy his school life even more. Along the way, he noticed the dreams of the girls around him, along with his own desires to be closer to them. On this particular summer day begins a love story that extends towards the future.

**Ending Guideline / Suggested Route Order**

This VN  is pretty straightforward and has easy choices, most people wont need to use this guide,  However if you get stuck somewhere you can use this guide as a reference. This VN consists of 6 main heroines. The Heroine routes can be played in any order. There are some Touko route spoilers in Rikka route.

Save Load point system will be implemented in this walkthrough for convenience purposes.

It is also worth noting that once you clear a route, it can be played directly from the route selection screen that appears after clearing any route (this route selection screen appears when you start a new game from the main menu).

When you're asked to enter Name on the Check in sheet..  Note that the default name ( Hino Ryousuke ) is voiced by all the characters in the game. Any other name you choose will not be voiced. so it is recommended that you use the default character name 

You can use the Protagonist Smartphone to take ingame screenshots using the Camera app on the smartphone, The said images can be accessed using the album App.

**Route Guideline**

Common Route

Spoiler
  1. Wait for her.
  2. We can see each other whenever we want.
  3. Have her show me around.  
  4. Hold the telescope for her.    ( required for Sora route)
  5. Split up / Go together  ( Your Choice )  
  6. Call out to her   ( required for Misa route )
  7. Keep trying.
  8. Try Persuading her.
  9. Walk her home all the way ( required for Rikka route )
  10. I guess... you could call this a date ?  ( required for Natsuki route )
  11. Try a little harder.
  12. Call her one more time.
  13. Send her a message. ( It is advisable to save here )
    ( Save point 1 )( This save point is just for convenience sake and will not be referenced further in this guide )

( June 7  Saturday  Common Route ends,  If you made any mistakes in selecting the required choices above , you may automatically lock on to Marika route, irrespective of what you select in the next Main Choice )

Individual Routes

Individual Routes start from  June 8th Sunday ( Camping Trip ).  Choices in Pink offer cg variations, so it is recommended that you select either choices using the Quick save / Quick Load feature of the game.

Ousaka Sora
Ousaka Sora

Spoiler

Starts from 8th June Sunday ( Camping trip )

1. Ousaka
  2. ( Your Choice, No CG variations )
  3. ( Your Choice, No CG variations )
  4. ( Your Choice, No CG variations, Although you get different reactions from her )
  5. Say something that only I'd know you'd say.

Ousaka Sora End ~~~~

Narusawa Rikka
Narusawa Rikka

Spoiler

1. Narusawa
  2. ( Your Choice, No CG variations, However only a wimp would not select the first choice :makina: )
  4. Mozart
  5. ( Your Choice, No CG variations, Though Natsuki's reactions when you select the 1st option are quite something )
  6. ( Your Choice, No CG variations , I would recommend trying out both since both offer different reactions, 2nd option offers best reaction from Rikka )
  7. I want you to wake me up with a blowjob ( HAS CG variations )

( Quick Save here )
  8. ( Your Choice, No CG variations )

(You can Quick Load here and select a different option from the above Quick Save )

Narusawa Rikka End ~~~~~

Yukimura Touko
Yukimura Touko

Spoiler

Proper End

Spoiler
  1. Yukimura
  2. Yukimura's Bigger
  4. Wake her up / Just Wait  ( HAS CG variations, Recommend using Quick Save/Quick Load for this choice)
  5. Ask her
  6. Charge and break apart
  7. Be persistent
  8. Try again some other time
  9. Just stay here
  10. Play along ( Dont play along )
  11. H scene choice
  12. H scene choice
  13. Just be Honest
          ( Save point 2 )
  14. I'll go search for the key by myself

Yukimura Touko proper End ~~~

Alternate / Semi Bad End
Note:  Here you can either start from the beginning or  Load from Save Point 2  above  
For the Purpose of this walkthrough we are starting from the beginning

Spoiler
  1. Yukimura
  2. Yukimura's Bigger
  4. Wake her up / Just Wait  ( HAS CG variations, Recommend using Quick Save/Quick Load for this choice)
  5. Ask her
  6. Charge and break apart
  7. Be persistent
  8. Try again some other time
  9. Just stay here
  10. Play along ( Dont play along )
  11. H scene choice
  12. H scene choice
  13. Just be Honest
          ( Load from Save point 2 )
  14. I'll look for the key together with Touko.

Yukimura Touko Alternate / Semi - Bad end ~~~~    ( This end has no extra or special CGs so its completely optional )

Okihara Misa
Okihara Misa

Spoiler

1. Okihara-senpai

Okihara Misa End ~~~~

Shinozaki Marika
Shinozaki Marika

Spoiler

1. Shinozaki

Shinozaki Marika End ~~~~

Segawa Natsuki
Segawa Natsuki

Spoiler

1. Segawa
  2. Segawa's bigger
  4. You
  5. Get serious !
  6. Get Serious !
  7. Get Serious !

Segawa Natsuki End ~~~~

**Attribution**

This walkthrough was referenced from Seiya-Saiga , as well as my own playthroughs.

Edited by Mr Poltroon

• Mr Poltroon changed the title to Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai || Star Weaving ☆ Dreaming of the Future
  • Mr Poltroon locked this topic