Eng Visual Novels with unencrypted Script?

MysticLover

Hi guys. Because my english isn't THAT well I wonder if there are some english Visual Novels in which the Script is unencrypted in Gamefolder? So Excel, 0.txt for example.

I always make "private machine translations" for myself in which I copy the Script in translator so it will be "translated" in my native language.

It works already with most of insani-VNs like Moonshine or Negaeba Kitto. Are there further VNs in which it works?

Required:

- English translation

- Unencrypted Script already in textfile

- No complicated Storys like Sci-Fi (the reason should be clear...)

- No "Semi-VNs" like RPGs in which you must interact with something other than the game dialogue

Thanks in advance :)

You used the word "unencrypted" kinda wrongly here. I know VNs that have unencrypted, easily openable scripts, but they don't have .xlsx or .txt extensions (however, they open up just fine using an ordinary text editor as if they were in .txt format).

Also, I don't see why you're bothering looking for such VNs. You can easily accomplish the same thing by just using VNR and making it automatically machine-translate the text for you using dictionaries and Google. What's more, you don't even have to open up the scripts for it to work. So the question of whether they are encrypted or not is irrelevant.

As for the first recommendation, you should learn English in which it should be easier if you already played a lot of game or translated VNs, but if you're not understand English you can just Googling for vocabulary that you want to know. But if you didn't want to learn English because you have a pride to your language (I'll praise your nationalism there), then you can visit TL Wiki in which it did have scripts for their project. While both of YU-NO and Remember11 is sci-fi, you should be able to play Katahane with the script and with a bonus in that you can learn Japanese as well (Also don't forget both of Sharin and G-Senjou). I hope that my suggestion would be helpful to you.