[April Fools Topic] How has the day been so far for you?

i was a dragon all along... april fools! :nokia:

so yeah, with it now being april fools, have you been bamboozled yet? i only remembered it was april fools because i went on discord and it told me they completely deleted light mode. could be true for all i know but they had a big announcement over it so most likely not true.

being april fools made me question things such as a software i use fucking up on me caused me to think instantly "IS THIS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE, OR AM I ACTUALLY HAVING AN ISSUE!?" im very cynical when it comes to april fools these days. maybe my youthful self is fed up with it all, maybe ive been fooled once over it but i just eeeh, i just dont like it. an example is a patch for a vn that people liked where the they said it hd'ed the cgs. turns out it was just an april fools prank! :nokia: SO FUNNY!

I love April fools. I am always looking forward to the jokes. I loved FAVORITE voting poll, Google's spoon and Mage;s announcement on Steins;Gate. :sacchan:

Edit: Oh no, the Steins;Gate announcement was true. I... I don't want this. Let the series rest in peace! :kosame:

Edited by nekofuwafuwa

*Clephas feeds on the flesh and souls of those who tried to fool him*

Edit: *Clephas grins a bloody steel-trap grin, as the wailing of the devoured echoes from the depths of his infinite stomachs*