VN with an off again - on again relationship?

MIUUZICK

I'm not sure if it exists, even in animes I never found any relationship like that. I know that usually after the romance develops they live happily ever after but I'm still asking because who knows. 

It can also be just a difficult relationship to handle, with many issues. Idk something close to that at least.

I'd rather it to be translated but Japanese's fine too.

read sukisuki recently where you have an ex as a potential heroine. not sure if thats what looking for as thats the closest thing i can think of. theres also another vn where an ex is a potential heroine though i dont remember the name of it, all i know is it involved working at a cafe like place and the girls had massive bahoongas.

both are tled.

Edited by mitchhamilton

I dont recall the name but there is a vn with a true heroine who keeps disappearig and reappearing without warning or giving a reason. Dont recall the name of the vn. The reason had something to do with a band

Spoiler

.if im not mistaken then she disappears forever in the end

Edited by Stormwolf

Yurika and the protagonist of Sora no Tsukurikata have a relationship like that... though it is mostly sex and crying on one another's shoulders when they reach their limit.

In an extremely violent manner, Kanata and Sora's relationship in Kanata's first path (she has two, the latter of which has a psychopathic NTR moment) of Devils Devel Concept is like that.

Sheryl and Toshirou in Vermilion Bind of Blood are like that...  though again, it is mostly sex and companionship, with the romance part mostly being Sheryl.