Humble Hot Date Bundle

alpacaman

In case you missed it, there is a Humble Bundle containing mostly visual novels on sale right now. For a total of 15$ you can Clannad, the voiced edition of G-Senjou no Maou, two Sunrider titles, and several EVNs like the yuri title Highway Blossoms (which you can get for just 1$). Everyone paying at least 10$ also gets 20% off National Park Girls and Heart of the Woods. Also includes a weird looking game called Genital Jousting.

I already own most titles but will probably go for the 10$ for Ladykiller in a Bind and Purrfect Date as well as the Heart of the Woods coupon. I'd be willing to gift the other titles to anyone who asks nicely (including Genital Jousting!) although just one game per person if interest is high enough.

40 minutes ago, Trickay said:

I took the plunge for Clannad and G-Senjou no Maou, but the Sunrider 'sims' look interesting too.

I've been told I won't be missing much with all ages version of G-Senjou no Maou, that true?

As far as I remember, the H-scenes don't add that much to the plot. Well, technically one of them does but the all ages version gives you all the information you need to follow the plot.