Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai patch out

Stormwolf

1 minute ago, wyldstrykr said:

yeah. she definitely said that during the confession but still...

If you were asking if there was any specific past event pointed out as a trigger to make her develop feelings for him then I don't remember there being anything like that.

On 4/7/2019 at 6:27 PM, ArgentstR said:

If you were asking if there was any specific past event pointed out as a trigger to make her develop feelings for him then I don't remember there being anything like that.

yeah because the MC uses all his time on the library. she can only know him by his grade following that logic, unless i missed something.

5 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

Sounds like romance isnt this vn's strong suit. 

Ero scenes pacing also quite bad, you only get them at the very end of the routes "here 3 scenes almost in a row, Enjoy!"

"True routes" especially bad, since there is no romantic buildup, he goes from friendship to love after a particular scenes, which almost same for the all the girls.

7 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

Sounds like romance isnt this vn's strong suit. 

I'm not so sure. Have you played it?

From what I've seen, entering into relationships and developing the bonds with the girls is phenomenal, though there's more than a fair bit of everyone just growing to like the protagonist.
It's after the relationship starts that it devolves into, uh, an H-fest.
At least, the full route I played had a very gradual transition and lots of handling of feelings delicately. I liked it.

8 hours ago, wyldstrykr said:

yeah because the MC uses all his time on the library. she can only know him by his grade following that logic, unless i missed something.

She got interested in him because of his grades, that much is certain, but they've known each other for a while by the time the VN starts.
I think she's also impressed with his ability to resist against her and dealing with his daily life and other people in the particular way he does (avoiding problems).

finished it. no poll this time.

Spoiler

that true route is good because the main heroines problems and more or less solved itself. not the greatest but i like it,

yes. the translation/editing isnt perfect. there are sprites not matching with the sprites near the teXtboX and some others but still a good read.

unknown.png

according to VNDB, theres stray sheep and straight sheep in the track but only find straight ship on the music mode. does the other one is only eXclusive in other version?

also youtube user KhHearts translated/sub(?) straight sheep and dear smile. feel free to look.

ty for make

Edited by wyldstrykr

I remember that Youtube user did have full collection of full Hoshiori ending songs, although unfortunately it were deleted thanks to the copyright strike (Presumably from Visual Arts). I'll just hope that he'll reupload those Hoshiori songs, although the chance for that is small. As for 'Straight Sheep', I'll just treat that as the misunderstanding from the editor because I can only find Stray Sheep on Youtube. About 'Straight Ship', it's clearly mistranslation and I didn't have any defense on that. They should translate 'Ship' as 'Sheep' seeing that the shepherd theme is very obvious, but to be fair Japanese spell both words as the same through katakana writing.

Edited by littleshogun

19 hours ago, MFrost said:

Anyone else having troubles with the StuCo Maho Route? it gives me errors right after the orchestra battle, and it won't let me continue thru it. It gives me this error -

https://i.imgur.com/mziXtZq.jpg

Do not load any saves during the scenes in the auditorium.

That caused problems for me.

7 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Do not load any saves during the scenes in the auditorium.

That caused problems for me.

It actually occurred during the scene. I saved beforehand, but when I was just continuing to playthrough it, that's when I got the error. Should I just try loading a scene before the auditorium (edit: it's just crashing during the two saves I had before then) and just run right through without saving?

On 4/7/2019 at 6:19 AM, wyldstrykr said:

yeah. she definitely said that during the confession but still...

Which version (first one, getting the game and then installing the several different fan parts, or the all-done version that was posted later?) did you use to get thru her arc? As I posted above, I'm getting that error after the auditorium scene and it won't let me continue. Or did you just play right through it?

Edited by MFrost

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 6:34 PM, TexasDice said:

Translation bashing aside, is this VN just unreadable because the font is utterly broken?

I had no trouble reading the text, so those people complaining obviously didn't install the right font needed. The Translation was also understandable. I think those people are just mad that it took too long to finally release it.