Daitoshokan No Hitsujikai Feedback

Azero

Walkthrough can be found here.

9f18d4f560705a6f2ec9787f546a2963e9fdb5b9

Daitoshokan No Hitsujikai

*Summary*

When he was young, Kyoutarou wanted to read all the magic books in the world, but they were all in the magic library. Someone told him that to get there, he must be kind to everyone and bring happiness to their hearts. He received a bookmark, which was his entrance ticket to the magic library.

One day while heading to school, he received a text from the ‘shepherd’ (
hitsujikai) telling him that his fate was going to change. He had a vision of an accident at the tram station and helped prevent any injuries by calling away a nearby girl. That girl, Tsugumi, later came to the Library Club room, which he was a member of, to thank him and also to ask for his help to make Shiomi Academy more fun. It seemed that she had also received a text from the shepherd, who is rumoured to appear before people who try their best to grant their wishes. One by one, other students also join their group with the shepherd’s guidance.

***Route Walkthrough***

Withdrawal
Become a good person
◆ Save 01
Become a good person
◆ Save 02

10227.jpg

Shirasaki Tsugumi

◆ Save 02
Innocent to Shirasaki
Shirasaki
Soothing Alpaca
Music books
Just friends
Ignore and read/Reading without worrying
Came to read a book
Ignore/Through
I like shirasaki's ideals/I do not hate Shirasaki's ideal
Shirasaki type
Care about Shirasaki
Shirasaki
The intention of Suzuka Aina is the most important
It is because that Sena-san has no cell phone ...
Such a way of life is impossible
stage
Headquarters
◆ Save 03
Shirasaki is sorry
Let's take the Shirasaki proposal into consideration
You should be a friend of Shirasaki here
Tsugumi END1

10232.jpg

Mochizuki Maho

From Shirasaki route

◆ From save 03
As Mr. Mochizuki says
It is good with Mr. Mochizuki's plan
Believe what Mr. Mochizuki says
Maho END

10224.jpg

Sakuraba Tamamo

◆ From save 02
Innocent to Sakuraba
Sakuraba
Carnivorous tiger
Gourmet books
Do not hate
Go to club room
I came to see the state of Sakuraba
Through
The statement of the student council is not wrong
Sakuraba type
Involve/Take care of Sakuraba
Sakuraba
I do not want her to quit
Headquarters
entrance
Tamamo END1

10225.jpg

Misono Senri

◆ From save 02
Going wild to the garden
Misono
Mascot squirrel
Forbidden love story
Do not hate/She's cool
Ignore and read/Reading without worrying
I came to read
Ignore/Through
Is there an effective compromise?/Is there a good compromise?
Misono type
Involve Misono/Take care of the garden
Misono
Kanasuke's feeling are what's important
You knew that kanasuke didn't have a phone/It is because that Sena-san has no cell phone ...
entrance
Buffet area
I should say properly
◆ Save 04
Let's do our best for your garden
Chikaji END1

10233.jpg

Serizawa Miyu

◆ From save 04
I lost the enthusiasm of Mr. Serizawa
Water connection END

10229.jpg

Suzuki Kana

◆ From save 02
Unreasonable to Suzuki
Suzuki
Mascot squirrel
Forbidden love story
Just friends
Reading without worrying
Came to read a book
Through
Is there an effective compromise?/Is there a good compromise?
Suzuki type
Involve Suzuki/Take care of Suzuki
Let's do it together
Suzuki
The intention of Suzuka Aina is the most important
Buffet area
Entrance
Listen to the secret
◆ Save 05
Go with two
Small breasted woman
Rina END1

10235.jpg

Ureshino Sayumi

◆ From save 05
Follow Mr. Ureshino
Yuki Ayumi END

***Spoiler End***

10219.jpg

Kodachi Nagi

Only available after completing one route
Retreat
Be Nice
( Load from Save Point 1 )
Be not so nice
Dont Nominate
Clothes are a nuisance
Soothing Alpaca
A music book
We do what neighbors do
Ignore and read
I came to read
Play Along
Is there an effective compromise?
I like them all
Wait and see
Don't specify anyone
Kanasuke's feelings are what's important
The Shepherd knew all our email addresses
Your boobs are too bloody huge
You knew that Kanasuke didn't have a phone
It's a wonderful way to live
Look all around
stage     
(Protip !! : Consider Saving here)
( Save Point 6 )
She did offer, So i should
I'm always here if you need advice
I'd rather not rock the boat
Don't rock the boat
Depends on the Situation
How Cute
Answer with a smile
I like long black hair
Console

Kodachi Nagi End ~~~~

*True Endings*

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Added message redirecting to Fuwa's Walkthrough. This way the thread won't need to be hidden. Feel free to contact me if there are any questions about why I've done this.

Guest Sadismo

Rough translation of the walkthrough, but I have found it useful so far. I just use the context to figure out which choice is which, hasn't been a  problem so far. If you take the rough guide and swap the choices with the proper English ones, it shouldn't be too hard to make a good walkthrough.

EDIT: The choice that was "Through" confused me, researched it and the Japanese word for "Through" can also mean "Ignore" which is the correct choice. If I find more confusing choices I will update this.

https://imgur.com/a/0PY4uvG

https://imgur.com/a/gVwlkg8

Edited by Sadismo
Updating post

Walkthrough is missing Kodachi Nagi route (only available after first playthrough) and the true ends to 4 of the main routes (Shirasaki Tsugumi, Sakuraba Tamamo, Misono Senri and Suzuki Kana), 3 of the characters don't have a 2nd ending which are Mochizuki Maho, Serizawa Miyu and Ureshino Sayumi (which is already noted).

Not sure if Takigawa Aoi has a route or not considering the VNDB page for her (the sexual content), the Japanese walkthrough guide doesn't seem to mention her, it's possible she is part of Mochizuki Maho route but I'm not sure, I'll find out eventually myself.

I'm currently making a copy of the walkthrough here (on Notepad) and replacing the words with the right ones from the game.

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Walkthrough is missing Kodachi Nagi route (only available after first playthrough) and the true ends to 4 of the main routes (Shirasaki Tsugumi, Sakuraba Tamamo, Misono Senri and Suzuki Kana), 3 of the characters don't have a 2nd ending which are Mochizuki Maho, Serizawa Miyu and Ureshino Sayumi (which is already noted).

Not sure if Takigawa Aoi has a route or not considering the VNDB page for her (the sexual content), the Japanese walkthrough guide doesn't seem to mention her, it's possible she is part of Mochizuki Maho route but I'm not sure, I'll find out eventually myself.

I'm currently making a copy of the walkthrough here (on Notepad) and replacing the words with the right ones from the game.

Just found out this translation was finally released, and so I'm looking forward to your correction on it, Tamamo and Maho here I come!

Common

Spoiler

Retreat!
Be Nice
Save 01
Be Nice
Save 02

Shirasaki Tsugumi

10227.jpg

Spoiler

Load Save 02
Nominate Shirasaki
Shirasaki
Soothing Alpaca
A music book
We're just friends
Ignore and read
I came to read
Ignore
I like Shirasaki's ideals
Shirasaki's my type
Involve Shirasaki
Shirasaki
I couldn't live that way
Stage
Headquarters
Save 03
I feel sorry for Shirasaki
Shirasaki's ideas should be considered
I should back Shirasaki up
Shirasaki Tsugumi END1

Mochizuki Maho

10232.jpg

Spoiler

Load Save 03
Mochizuki's right
Mochizuki's plan is fine as is
I'll trust in Mochizuki's words
Mochizuki Maho END

Sakuraba Tamamo

10224.jpg

Spoiler

Load Save 02
Nominate Sakuraba
Sakuraba
Carnivorous Tiger
Gourmet books
We're just friends
Go to clubroom
I came to check on you
Ignore
The Student Council isn't wrong
Sakuraba's my type
Involve Sakuraba
Sakuraba
I don't want her to quit
I couldn't live that way
Headquarters
Entrance
Sakuraba Tamamo END1

Misono Senri

10225.jpg

Spoiler

Misono Senri
Load Save 02
Nominate Misono
Misono
Mascot-like Squirrel
Forbidden love story
We're just friends
Ignore and read
I came to read
Ignore
Misono's my type
Involve Misono
Misono
I couldn't live that way
Entrance
Buffet area
Let it all out
Save 04
I'll do it for Misono
Misono Senri END1

Serizawa Miyu

10233.jpg

Spoiler

Load Save 04
Serizawa's passion has overwhelmed me
Serizawa Miyu END

Suzuki Kana

10229.jpg

Spoiler

Load Save 02
Nominate Suzuki
Suzuki
Mascot-like Squirrel
Forbidden love story
Just friends
Ignore and read
I came to read
Ignore
Suzuki's my type
Involve Suzuki
Let's do this together
Suzuki
I couldn't live that way
Buffet area
Entrance
Listen to her plan
Save 05
Go with them
Girls with small breasts
Suzuki Kana END1

Ureshino Sayumi

10235.jpg

Spoiler

Load Save 05
Go after Ureshino
Ureshino Sayumi END

Kodachi Nagi

10219.jpg

Spoiler

Only available after completing one route
Load Save 01
Be not so nice
Don't nominate
Cloths are a nuisance
Soothing Alpaca
A music book
We do what neighbors do
Ignore and read
I came to read
Play along
I like them all
Wait and see
Don't specify anyone
It's a wonderful way to live
Look all around
Stage
Save 06
She did offer, So I should
I'm always here if you need advice
I'd rather not rock the boat
Don't rock the boat
Depends on the Situation
Is that so?
Prevent misunderstandings
None in Particular
Console
Kodachi Nagi End

True Ends

Shirasaki Tsumugi

10227.jpg

Spoiler

Load 06
Give up and go
Sure, whaddya want to know?
Same age
Join in with the First-years
I can't take it
How cute
None in Particular
Console
Don't Promise
Leave it as it is
Shirasaki Tsumugi True End

Sakuraba Tamamo

10224.jpg

Spoiler

Load 06
Give up and go
Same age
I can't take it
Is that so?
I like long black hair
Tease
Don't Promise
Help her out
Sakuraba Tamamo True End

Misono Senri

10225.jpg

Spoiler

Load 06
Give up and go
Same age
I can't take it
Is that so?
Answer with a smile
None in Particular
Tease
Don't Promise
Leave it as it is
Misono Senri True End

Suzuki Kana

10229.jpg

Spoiler

Load 06
Give up and go
Same age
As long as it's spontaneous
Is that so?
None in Particular
Tease
Promise
Leave it as it is
Suzuki Kana True End

Not done, should never have trusted the other source as many of the choices in Nagi and the 4 main route choices are wrong.

Edited by Shaun

As another user has submitted a completed Walkthrough for review, and it was accepted and moved, this thread will soon be hidden to avoid overlapping in search results. The guide can be found here:

However, thank you for your work on the guide, @Shaun and @Azero. Thanks!

This thread will remain open for a while in case anybody has any suggestions or feedback for the new one linked above.

Edited by Mr Poltroon

17 minutes ago, UnHolyFiretruck said:

@Mr Poltroon this thread contains a different and in some ways better approach to the game, i much prefer being able to load saves like in this walkthrough instead of playing from the start on every goddamn route like the submitted walkthough

I agree with what you said.. but Every walkthrough on Fuwanovel Forums in order to get Approved has to be made following certain Guidelines that are laid down by the Board mods. The said guidelines are stated in the following topic.

In which one of the points state that : 

• Individual Route Walkthroughs - (USE SPOILER TAGS) (Each individual route needs to be a full walkthrough from the beginning of the game. Please do not use saves or checkpoints.)

I Made and submitted my Walkthrough Using the said guidelines..in its entirety.

Edited by Wildbreed

6 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

As another user has submitted a completed Walkthrough for review, and it was accepted and moved, this thread will soon be hidden to avoid overlapping in search results. The guide can be found here:

This thread will remain open for a while in case anybody has any suggestions or feedback for the new one linked above.

I like @Shaun's version better, more easily to readable than that version, and there save slot so we don't have to doing over again.

5 minutes ago, Wildbreed said:

I agree with what you said.. but Every walkthrough on Fuwanovel Forums in order to get Approved has to be made following certain Guidelines that are laid down by the Board mods. The said guidelines are stated in the following topic.

In which one of the points state that : 

I Made and submitted my Walkthrough Using the said guidelines..in its entirety.

No one follows that rule and it shouldn't be a rule to begin with as it is very stupid and unnecessary to not allow that.

29 minutes ago, Shaun said:

No one follows that rule and it shouldn't be a rule to begin with as it is very stupid and unnecessary to not allow that.

Well you'll have to bring that up with the Mods.. I cant say anything on that matte,  tbh even i prefer the interim save slot system..makes life easier

Edited by Wildbreed

1 minute ago, Wildbreed said:

Well you'll have to bring that up with the Mods.. I cant say anything on that matter,  tbh even i prefer the interim save slot system..makes life easier

The walkthrough guide you made is also very hard to read and poorly formatted, what I did on my reply looks several times better just minus the extra info it needs.

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

The walkthrough guide you made is also very hard to read and poorly formatted, what I did on my reply looks several times better just minus the extra info it needs.

The Walkthrough Guide i made is formatted using the pre built template... so i find it hard to believe its poorly formatted...I have checked with multiple mods and users on Fuwa Discord as well..and everything seemed perfect.. But do tell me what you find "hard to read and Poor" i will surely correct my mistake

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

I'll be adding Interim Saves and make small minor changes in the walk-through once Mr poltroon comes online..The Routes itself will remain the same,   will just be adding Save positions.. and load positions between choices..Will also edit the Front Image since its kinda blurry..thanks for providing feedback...

1 hour ago, Wildbreed said:

I'll be adding Interim Saves and make small minor changes in the walk-through once Mr poltroon comes online..The Routes itself will remain the same,   will just be adding Save positions.. and load positions between choices..Will also edit the Front Image since its kinda blurry..thanks for providing feedback...

Looks to me like you have the wrong choices for Nagi's route choices 28 to 30 (they shouldn't be choices that appeal to the girl on Nagi's route at all making them wrong also choices 17 to 19 appear to be wrong as it should probably only be one of those not all 3) and you have wrong choices on the true ends for the 4 main routes as too many of them are the same when the choices should only be ones that fit for that girls route not the other way around.

The choice you have as "Same Age" should not be the same choice all of the time since that only is for the 2nd year girls not the first year girls, "Join in with the First-years" is also wrong that should only be used on the true ends to Senri and Kana not the other two, "How cute" should only be used for Shirasaki Tsumugi true end and none of the others yet you have that on all of them which is wrong, "Answer with a smile" should only be for Senri's true end not any others, you have way too many wrong choices.

Also you got one of the choices wrong on how it's spelled out "Sure, whaddaya wanna know?" is wrong, it should be "Sure, whaddaya want to know?" as it is spelled that way in game.

You have too much wrong with the choices, it should never have been okayed.

9 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

The Walkthrough Guide you okayed has too many mistakes in Nagi and the 4 main true end route choices, I'm correcting them on my reply above right now.

The choices should also be matching with what's in the game exactly but that guide you okayed isn't doing that at all.

Edited by Shaun

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Looks to me like you have the wrong choices for Nagi's route choices 28 to 30 (they shouldn't be choices that appeal to the girl on Nagi's route at all making them wrong also choices 17 to 19 appear to be wrong as it should probably only be one of those not all 3) and you have wrong choices on the true ends for the 4 main routes as too many of them are the same when the choices should only be ones that fit for that girls route not the other way around.

The choice you have as "Same Age" should not be the same choice all of the time since that only is for the 2nd year girls not the first year girls, "Join in with the First-years" is also wrong that should only be used on the true ends to Senri and Kana not the other two, "How cute" should only be used for Shirasaki Tsumugi true end and none of the others yet you have that on all of them which is wrong, "Answer with a smile" should only be for Senri's true end not any others, you have way too many wrong choices.

Also you got one of the choices wrong on how it's spelled out "Sure, whaddaya wanna know?" is wrong, it should be "Sure, whaddaya want to know?" as it is spelled that way in game.

You have too much wrong with the choices, it should never have been okayed.

All Choices have been accounted for...their respective endings achieved using the said choices ..Like i said the guide was referenced from Seiya-Saiga  with  English terms from the FanTL...
There is not a single wrong choice in there and if you follow it you will get the required ending for the said routes... please cross check before sprouting false accusations... 
100% completion was achieved using the guide choices..

The reason we use walkthroughs is because we follow a set patch defined by the guide in order to achieve the required ending...
If you want to select choices as per the context of the situation then you don't need a guide.. Just select the choice you feel is right and get the desired ending of your choice...