Question for those who have read Kanojo to Ore to Koibito to

NowItsAngeTime

https://vndb.org/v10972

I just finished the day in the beginning(?) of the common route where Ayano cleaned Haruto's back (the first time?).

It's my first VN reading in Japanese and I just want to know how far I've got until the end of the common route... or at least the first choice (which I don't believe are many).

Also how long are the routes compared to the common route?

6 hours ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

I just finished the day in the beginning(?) of the common route where Ayano cleaned Haruto's back (the first time?).

It's my first VN reading in Japanese and I just want to know how far I've got until the end of the common route

About halfway If I remembered correctly.

6 hours ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

Also how long are the routes compared to the common route?

About 45mins longer for each route for native readers by my estimation (excluding the h-scenes). it's not a very long VN at all

And I recommend you steer clear of the unlocked Imouto route once you cleared one of the route. it's quite unsettling for me.....

Edited by phantomJS

5 hours ago, phantomJS said:

About halfway If I remembered correctly.

About 45mins longer for each route for native readers by my estimation (excluding the h-scenes). it's not a very long VN at all

And I recommend you steer clear of the unlocked Imouto route once you cleared one of the route. it's quite unsettling for me.....

Wow halfway throughway the common route and I haven't even met Ayano's sis and friend? Interesting...

Im guessing the first choice should be sometime soon then?

Yeah Haruto's sister route looks weird. Then again this whole VN seems weird since it's all based  on 3somes or something. I think I only have the vanilla version that doesnt have his sister? Wasn't planning on getting the DLC.

Anyway thanks for the answer! Nice to know I'm a lot farther than I thought I was.

Edited by NowItsAngeTime

can confirm what phantom said, about half way with the common route, maybe a little less.

first choice will be a few more hours from where youre at. if you have the anime sprites version, you have the version with hte little sister route which is accessed in the main menu. wouldnt recommend, as for loli little sister routes go, this one bugged even me.

1 hour ago, mitchhamilton said:

can confirm what phantom said, about half way with the common route, maybe a little less.

first choice will be a few more hours from where youre at. if you have the anime sprites version, you have the version with hte little sister route which is accessed in the main menu. wouldnt recommend, as for loli little sister routes go, this one bugged even me.

Alright, thanks for the confirmation.

Yeah I actually have the original vanilla version. No animated sprites.