What would you wish for?

Ranzo

So, you break open that crypt, search through your sock drawer, your local antiques store in your quest to find more racist memorabilia, or find it in the alleyway between two 7-Eleven's. Anyway, you manage to stumble upon that dusty old lamp. So, you give it the ole' dutch rub and out pops blue Will Smith because this is 2019 and this what you have to expect. After the whole song and dance thing that probably won't hold a candle to the original you are given three wishes with the usual restrictions. What would you wish for?

Edited by Ranzo

1 hour ago, wyldstrykr said:

idk what about the usual restrictions but:

1. for every japanese VN to have a decent english translation

2. for every japanese game to also have a decent english translation

3. give the wish to someone else

Usual restrictions

My second list

1.  True Immortality (with the exception that I can destroy myself, soul and all, at will)

2.  A pocket dimension holding endless amounts of whatever wealth exists in the place and time I am

3.  The power to subsist on ambient radiation and sunlight (yes, that is the one that absolutely has to be there)

1. Immortality (with some reasonable way to end it after the heat death of the universe, or other point in time where continuing living would become pointless).

2. The ability to perfectly change my body into whatever form I want (to try living in as many different roles as possible).

3. The knowledge of the true ontological structure of the world.

16 hours ago, wyldstrykr said:

idk what about the usual restrictions but:

1. for every japanese VN to have a decent english translation

2. for every japanese game to also have a decent english translation

3. give the wish to someone else

You have the ability to make 3 fucking wishes and you wish for a DECENT English translations? Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you. Wish for AMAZING English translations. You know what, no lamp privileges for you. I'm taking your turn away from you. 

Edited by namiultedjapanXD

2 hours ago, namiultedjapanXD said:

You have the ability to make 3 fucking wishes and you wish for a DECENT English translations? Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you. Wish for AMAZING English translations. You know what, no lamp privileges for you. I'm taking your turn away from you. 

and someone will wish an AMAZING PERFECT translation and another one will add more adjectives to that and so on and so forth