On 3/19/2019 at 9:47 AM, Funyarinpa said:

hold the fuck up

Tay is your title a reference to A Wizard of Earthsea

You may call me Sparrowhawk.

Not sure if anyone is still monitoring this thread, but a second technical issue I ran into still hasn't been addressed. This is, in large part, because a message to @Nayleen never went through, so I've been waiting for a response to a message he never got in the first place! As soon as this is addressed, I'll put up a new warning and get the upgrades up and running ASAP.

Just now, Plk_Lesiak said:

Is it me, or did the logo just changed minutes ago? Is someone actually doing something with the site? :michiru:

No, Its me who removing winter themed logo, that shit havent been updated in like 4 years anyway

Just now, Plk_Lesiak said:

Wow, so it was a seasonal one? I guess it makes sense, now that I look at it. :o

It was way prettier though... :<

its mostly me testing size, i will just reuse one of the others later. not really worth the effort as it is now to make one. maybe ill just go take one from the old logo contests

On 21.6.2019 at 1:44 PM, Emi said:

its mostly me testing size, i will just reuse one of the others later. not really worth the effort as it is now to make one. maybe ill just go take one from the old logo contests

Bring back Mare and Shinku