What's your favorite VN/Anime OP?

Naterocks2000

My favorite VN opening as of now would probably be To heart 2's. 

My favorite Anime opening (This is not surprising if you know who my profile picture is lol) is Yamada-kun and the seven witches' opening.

What are your guys' favorites?

Edited by Naterocks2000
You guys went and one upped me with videos lol

13 minutes ago, Clephas said:

It's cruel to ask someone with as much experience as I've had what his favorite is... but I'll name my top six instead.

Reveal hidden contents

I actually liked all of those ops and seeing "Hello, Lady" at the end hypes me up for when it releases in the west. You sir, have very good taste as those are not ops I would ever skip. 

Shame Devils Devel Concept's translation fell apart back in the day. I remember hearing about the translation and getting hyped and years later find out they received a C&D. Amazing op though.(Maybe with the release of "Hello, Lady", Akatsuki works will consider licensing it out? A man can only dream haha) 

Edited by Naterocks2000

favorite vn op is the one for majikoi A+. final fan disk for the majikoi series that wraps up nicely with an op to mark the end. making references to the previous fd's with cgs, characters, and more! all your favorites are in it with the fd's main song playing! whats not to love!? :mare: 

favorite anime op is probably the first one for full metal alchemist brotherhood. listened to this like a hundred times. i usually skip ops when first watching an anime as i like to be surprised by the characters making an appearance but when i heard that guitar and piano kick in with the lyrics, i was hooked.

8 hours ago, Naterocks2000 said:

My favorite VN opening as of now would probably be To heart 2's.

Yeah, TH2 opening was great. First TH has pretty nice one too.

However the most special opening for me isn't from neither VN or anime. Neverhteless, it's the thing, that lurked in my memory, and apparently it finally pushed me towards japanese media. It's OP from old FPS game, SHOGO:

Edited by adamstan

Anime OP (well more like Endings not OP, and I have so many. God I have to list at least 2)

Spoiler

MAGI Season 2 Ending

Anohana ED

VN OP

Spoiler

ef - the first tale op (Note song only starts after 40 sec of video)

I/O - Fragment

Edited by Akshay

It seems that "true" animated OPs were more popular years ago than now - both ToHeart games, Wind ~a breath of heart~ etc... While searching for other VNs voiced by Aya Hisakawa, yesterday I stumbled upon True Love Story*, and it's OP has quickly become one of my favorites. It has similar mood to the TH's one. I instantly liked that song, and animation.

*Well, it seems that it's more of a dating sim, but I'm willing to try it, if I manage to hook it.

• 1 year later...