`

SomethingFunny31

How about Key's VNs? I think they're pretty good for a small, decent depression. Try Planetarian if you're not a long VNs fan. Companion (a Taiwanese VN) is pretty good but not the kind to give you depressing sad but more of a wholesome sad. Overdrive's Kira Kira and Deardrops are decent, too (I personally prefer Kira Kira, though). 

Grisaia no Kajitsu . Certainly has it's moments (even one year onwards, I still think about THAT flashback). And don't let the over the top comedy in the common route fool you either. It's a particularly long read...

Clannad . If this doesn't make you shed tears, I don't know what will (though mostly for me, it was of the bittersweet variety).

Planetarian . Dat ending...... (got me real good). Pretty short VN.

ef - a fairy tale of the two . Boy did this VN scramble my emotions. Amazing soundtrack though.

*sighs* specify whether you want translated-only please...  otherwise I'll spam you with an infinitely long list of nakige and utsuge that will never be translated, lol.

Hapymaher and Tokyo Babel for translated.