So, Trinoline's release date has been announced

adamstan

This is a game for those looking for a character driven nakige with some light sci-fi elements. However, it might keep you depressed most of the time, so take care if you don't like that sort of thing.

I haven't read ef or eden, but I've read one old minori title - Wind ~a breath of heart~, and it also started out as pretty standard high-school charage, but then everything went gloomy in routes, and especially in true route. Like, the mood shift was really heavy and sometimes it got really dark, at least for my taste. Many endings were bittersweet at best.

Spoiler

I mean, all that thing in true route about centuries of human sacrifices for the sake of the city's superpowers...

Also, two heroines die (including the main one).

Edited by adamstan

1 hour ago, adamstan said:

34779.jpg

According to MG it will be released 2019.04.18. Adult version in MG store, and all-ages version on Steam.

Some people on r/vn say that there will be adult patch for steam version, but I couldn't find info about it on MG site.

I'm going with all ages version probably.

Hi there.

That's correct. A free adult patch will be available on our website for the Steam version at launch. We noted that information in the blog post, but derped on relaying that information on Twitter. Our bad. We'll make a point to mention it going forward. 

7 minutes ago, KaitsuKai said:

That's correct. A free adult patch will be available on our website for the Steam version at launch. We noted that information in the blog post, but derped on relaying that information on Twitter. Our bad. We'll make a point to mention it going forward.

Ah, thanks. I missed this post.

I'd also like to ask - does all-ages version stand on its own? (I hope so...) Or is adult patch a necessity?

1 minute ago, Okarin said:

Now, I want release dates for Farther than the blue sky

Yes, please :)

Edited by adamstan

3 minutes ago, Okarin said:

Depends on whether you must have it no matter what, or not.

I definitely don't have to have it :D If leaving it out doesn't create huge plot holes, or disrupt the flow, then it's all good.

I experienced both - even with moeges it can go either way. All ages versions for Princess Evangile or Sanoba Witch were very good, while, for example, in Sakura Sakura the cuts were too broad and jarring for my taste, so finally I went with adult version.

Edited by adamstan

On 15/3/2019 at 11:33 PM, SomethingFunny31 said:

For people who played this VN, do you think its a worthwhile read?

I enjoyed previous Minori works. And they were of quality, too, only a bit old (but that doesn't really matter that much). About Trinoline, it should be enjoyable, but not really a masterpiece, is what I think. If you have little time to read, read something else. If you have plenty of time, then give it a go.

I see that finally Mangagamer finally ready to release Trinoline at the next month, so good for them if we knew that minori did cease their operation (They still not bankrupted yet according to Mangagamer). Although I also wonder though whether Mangagamer will release Damekoi at May later, seeing that it did have same status as Trinoline here (I look forward to Damekoi more here). Anyway, my impression is that the opening was not fully 2D animated (Understandable), we'll going to have android and sick girl heroines, this would be another nakige looking from minori, and obviously the heroines have big breasts (Not important),