What will you do if you become your waifu?

ztrepzilius

I'd live the plush life of the heiress of one of the largest corporations in the galaxy and fly around on my angel wing. 

I'd probably have to cut down on the candy consumption though...and the whole telepathy thing would take getting used to.

Edited by Ranzo

I hope I wouldn't start off like the Highschool Possession protagonist, masturbating furiously in the new body...

Spend an hour appreciating my new, cute lesbian self in the mirror and then hit on my cute girlfriend, if she's around...? That sounds about right. I'm a person that appreciates the small things in life.

Kamio Ami version: I'd seduce the nearest rich guy, marry him, then take him for all he's worth after tricking him into breaking the pre-nup by having an affair with the secretary I hired for him.

Edit:

Belche version:  I'd enjoy being a vampire by drinking and smoking as much as I felt like.

Heh, she's even MORE Autistic then I am (I'm a rather mild case though).

She also has chronic bad luck, and even more self loathing than I am.

Not to mention, she ....... kinda has a split personality too..... :michiru:

........ I'd be screwed probably. Unless I can get some very good friends.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not really have one currently, but probably something like that:

-Getting close to a mental breakdown because there seemingly can't be a single section of my life that isn't turned upside down the moment it seems to stabilize

-calming down and realizing the pros like no longer being ugly, getting out of our messed up world into an at least more interestingly messed up one, new books to read and so on

-(doing the obvious)

-if necessary (meaning it's not a yuri/shoujo-ai pure romance story) getting as far away from the main story as possible!

-try to turn it into said yuri/shoujo-ai pure romance story (and probably fail ending up with a similary boring live as right now)

Hey, my favourite shitpost thread coming back to life...

Considering my current choice of waifu, this would be fun. Not only I'm a god-tier electric mage esper, I also have a somewhat-insane, but lovable lesbian roommate hitting on me all the time. Only thing left to do is to go on attack next time she starts her antics and observe her absolutely losing her mind because of not being rebuted like she expected. :3

• 1 month later...

Jokes on you; I truly entertained this fantasy.

So, after checking myself in the mirror and pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, I would simply take over the world. Given that this is an isekai, I am the MC. My plot defence must be more substantial than lead.