Seduction VNs

Sseth123

I'm looking for a VN where at least one of the heroines seduces the MC. If there's more than one than even better. I don't want it to just be a nukige though. An actual story is much preferred. It would be best if there is drama in it. 

Translated or Untranslated. Both work.

If there is NTR its fine as long as its avoidable.

Has to be 18+

No harem

No weak MC

No Trap MC

Thanks for any help!

Edited by Sseth123

Ojousama no Hanbun wa Ren'ai de Dekiteimasu (you don't know that that is what happened until near the end of that heroine's path though)

Semiramis no Tenbin

Amatsutsumi (though he doesn't take much convincing)

Aoi Tori

Devils Devel Concept (go to the alternate Kanata route, Misora route, and Mutsuki route)

9 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

I think Tsumamigui 3 fits the bill. And most of the mystery type VN's from M&M have seductive characters in them: Kiriya Hakushakuke no Roku ShimaiSaint Estella Gakuin no Shichinin no Majo and Hyakki Ryouran no Yakata. Also Onee-chan no Yuuwaku, thought I'm not sure if that one really qualifies for an actual story.

Is all the "Group sex of one female and several males" and NTR avoidable in these?

38 minutes ago, Sseth123 said:

Is all the "Group sex of one female and several males" and NTR avoidable in these?

Tsumamigui 3 has a true love mode where all NTR is switched off. Regarding the others, for the most part yes, since that usually only happens in bad ends or with unrelated side characters. There are a few exceptions though, especially if it comes to side heroine routes.

42 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

Tsumamigui 3 has a true love mode where all NTR is switched off. Regarding the others, for the most part yes, since that usually only happens in bad ends or with unrelated side characters. There are a few exceptions though, especially if it comes to side heroine routes.

I know about Tsumamigui 3 having the NTR off mode but I like it with the NTR on so its a posssibility if I mess up with my choices. If I don't then no NTR happens. Are the others similar to this? Can you give me a spoilers for the ones that are exceptions? Like which game and what happens? If I can get a idea of what it is then I'll be able to decide if i'm gonna read it.

Edited by Sseth123

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

Ojousama no Hanbun wa Ren'ai de Dekiteimasu (you don't know that that is what happened until near the end of that heroine's path though)

Semiramis no Tenbin

Amatsutsumi (though he doesn't take much convincing)

Aoi Tori

Devils Devel Concept (go to the alternate Kanata route, Misora route, and Mutsuki route)

Thanks for the recommendations! I'm going to have to pass on the first one since the MC is a trap. Never really been my thing. The others look cool though.

12 minutes ago, Sseth123 said:

I know about Tsumamigui 3 having the NTR off mode but I like it with the NTR on so its a posssibility if I mess up with my choices. If I don't then no NTR happens. Are the others similar to this? Can you give me a spoilers for the ones that are exceptions? Like which game and what happens?

Spoiler

In Kiriya the only main heroine with an unavoidable group-sex scene is Botan. Nadeshiko had an NTR scene, but it's avoidable. From the side routes Ludmila is save (she's also very seductive) but Sumi and the maids not. For more spoiler heavy details I refer to a post of mine about that title from some time ago. In Saint Estella I think only Anri had an unavoidable group-sex scene and Kazuko one semi-NTR scene. In Hyakki there's one unavoidable NTR scene of Fumika with her husband, but the daughters are all save. From the side heroines, you better keep your distance from Rei if you dislike group sex. Satsuki also had 1 - 2 NTR scenes and Orie one semi-NTR scene if I remember right. But beware of bad ends in all those titles.

Onee-chan no Yuuwaku didn't even have male side-character, so it's completely save. But it's essentially a nukige with little to no story.

27 minutes ago, Sseth123 said:

Thanks for the recommendations! I'm going to have to pass on the first one since the MC is a trap. Never really been my thing. The others look cool though.

I still recommend it, if only because watching the protagonist make his way through the student body with his spy 'technique' is generally enjoyable... 

15 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:
  Hide contents

In Kiriya the only main heroine with an unavoidable group-sex scene is Botan. Nadeshiko had an NTR scene, but it's avoidable. From the side routes Ludmila is save (she's also very seductive) but Sumi and the maids not. For more spoiler heavy details I refer to a post of mine about that title from some time ago. In Saint Estella I think only Anri had an unavoidable group-sex scene and Kazuko one semi-NTR scene. In Hyakki there's one unavoidable NTR scene of Fumika with her husband, but the daughters are all save. From the side heroines, you better keep your distance from Rei if you dislike group sex. Satsuki also had 1 - 2 NTR scenes and Orie one semi-NTR scene if I remember right. But beware of bad ends in all those titles.

Onee-chan no Yuuwaku didn't even have male side-character, so it's completely save. But it's essentially a nukige with little to no story.

Thanks for all that info! 

Spoiler

So out of those, the Heroines with no/avoidable NTR are are really seductive towards the MC? Which heroines in these stories are the best for this? For the heroines that have NTR but it comes from rape (Like Fumika from Hyakki), Does it happen prior to entering their romance route and once you are in the route there is nothing else? I've always been fine with something like that since it feels like I get to help someone who had a traumatic experience. Same goes for the other VNs. If it happens before and not during then its fine.

Oh btw what do you mean by semi NTR? Is that 2 guys having sex with 1 girl?

Which of the VNs you suggested would you say has the hottest seductress/es?

Edited by Sseth123

14 hours ago, Clephas said:

I still recommend it, if only because watching the protagonist make his way through the student body with his spy 'technique' is generally enjoyable... 

Are you a fan of trap MCs or is it just so good that you don't mind it?

20 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Symphonic Rain.

(As a side note, the fan translation is likely a better version overall than the one that was localised, as both the translation and the art in the new one appear worse.)

Oops I forgot to add that I wanted the VN to be 18+. My bad. Thanks for the recommendation though! I really appreciate it!

Just now, Sseth123 said:

Oops I forgot to add that I wanted the VN to be 18+. My bad. Thanks for the recommendation though! I really appreciate it!

Got it. If you just want explicit sex then definitely look elsewhere. If you mean 18+ in regards to the visual novel's themes, though, don't discount Symphonic Rain yet!
Or just save it for another time.

1 hour ago, Sseth123 said:

Reveal hidden contents

So out of those, the Heroines with no/avoidable NTR are are really seductive towards the MC? Which heroines in these stories are the best for this? For the heroines that have NTR but it comes from rape (Like Fumika from Hyakki), Does it happen prior to entering their romance route and once you are in the route there is nothing else? I've always been fine with something like that since it feels like I get to help someone who had a traumatic experience. Same goes for the other VNs. If it happens before and not during then its fine.

Oh btw what do you mean by semi NTR? Is that 2 guys having sex with 1 girl?

Which of the VNs you suggested would you say has the hottest seductress/es?

Spoiler

Most seductive heroines from Kiriya are Nadeshiko and Ludmilla, from Saint Estella it's mainly Kazuko and Mana to a lesser degree, and from Hyakki it's Fumika, Aya and Yuri. All NTR scenes I mentioned are consensual and happen before the routes start, so no rape involved in Fumika's scene. With semi-NTR, I meant that it's non-penetrative - just oral and such. Only Anri and Botan had unavoidable rape involved from the main heroines.

Personally I vastly prefer Kiriya and Hyakki over Saint Estella. And ironically, the hottest seductress IMO is probably Ludmilla from Kiriya, who's actually not even a main heroine.

22 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:
  Hide contents

Most seductive heroines from Kiriya are Nadeshiko and Ludmilla, from Saint Estella it's mainly Kazuko and Mana to a lesser degree, and from Hyakki it's Fumika, Aya and Yuri. All NTR scenes I mentioned are consensual and happen before the routes start, so no rape involved in Fumika's scene. With semi-NTR, I meant that it's non-penetrative - just oral and such. Only Anri and Botan had unavoidable rape involved from the main heroines.

Personally I vastly prefer Kiriya and Hyakki over Saint Estella. And ironically, the hottest seductress IMO is probably Ludmilla from Kiriya, who's actually not even a main heroine.

Spoiler

Do each of the games have a good number of seductive heroines or are there only like 1 or 2 in each? Are the most seductive ones NTR free as long as you don't get a bad end?

Ok sweet! Thanks so much for all the details you've given me. I really appreciate that you helped me so much!

Edited by Sseth123

3 hours ago, Sseth123 said:

Are you a fan of trap MCs or is it just so good that you don't mind it?

I find the struggles of trap protagonists in general funny (though Ensemble does a horrible job of it, so I'm sick of theirs).  However, this case is pretty unique in that the protagonist is amoral in most respects and doesn't hold back from taking advantage when he needs to, lol.

17 hours ago, Clephas said:

I find the struggles of trap protagonists in general funny (though Ensemble does a horrible job of it, so I'm sick of theirs).  However, this case is pretty unique in that the protagonist is amoral in most respects and doesn't hold back from taking advantage when he needs to, lol.

Ok, I realize I am still a pretty inexperienced VN reader, so I ask:

what is a trap MC (or protagonist)?

6 hours ago, AustriaVNFan said:

Ok, I realize I am still a pretty inexperienced VN reader, so I ask:

what is a trap MC (or protagonist)?

A boy dressed as a girl, usually to sneak into an all girls school for whatever reasons. :P

Otoboku made the genre popular about 15 years ago. Since then several studios jumped on the train, especially Ensemble who made it their main theme, but also Navel with their popular Tsuriotsu series.

Edited by ChaosRaven