Connection between Himawari and ISLAND

Deusre

I'm very confused right now. I'm currently playing Himawari and I keep reading in different forums that Himawari and ISLAND are connected but no one seems to say in what sense. I don't want any spoilers but is it evident when playing both games that they are connected or not?

I read both Himawari and Island not too long ago and noticed no connections whatsoever (or at least none that I remember now), so I think it's just a matter of two separate tales taking place in the same world rather than two tales connected to each other.
That said, there might be some links to Aqua After that I am unaware of, since I haven't read that.

As far as I know, it's only through the poster at ISLAND's police station. Even then it's only as Easter Age at most because the time seyting was at 1999, and if we know the spoiler there's no way that it's really connected here. I hope that it could answer your question here.

You'd have to thoroughly understand the lore behind the setting itself (which is the same for both works, separated by time) to make sense of it. I don't want to spoil stuff, but it has something to do with the Alice organization and extraterrestrials. The connection itself is being brought in GO's latest light novel.

9 hours ago, Narcosis said:

You'd have to thoroughly understand the lore behind the setting itself (which is the same for both works, separated by time) to make sense of it. I don't want to spoil stuff, but it has something to do with the Alice organization and extraterrestrials. The connection itself is being brought in GO's latest light novel.

You mean there is a new VN that plays in the same world? What is the name of it?

On 3/9/2019 at 8:04 AM, Narcosis said:

I'm going to finish both VNs and then ask you questions if I'm confused if you don't mind.