"Saki no Love Love Honeymoon" doesn't start.

adamstan

It looks like it's my turn to ask for help...

Recently I bought download edition of Saki no Love Love Honeymoon from getchu.com. It's kind of side-story for Saki's route from Yukizakura. Unfortunately, I cannot run it - it keeps giving me error message "Please run with administrator rights" - even though it IS set to run with them. Also, I have my system locale set to Japanese (date format and locale for non-unicode applications).

Can somebody help me?

2 hours ago, adamstan said:

It looks like it's my turn to ask for help...

Recently I bought download edition of Saki no Love Love Honeymoon from getchu.com. It's kind of side-story for Saki's route from Yukizakura. Unfortunately, I cannot run it - it keeps giving me error message "Please run with administrator rights" - even though it IS set to run with them. Also, I have my system locale set to Japanese (date format and locale for non-unicode applications).

Can somebody help me?

Does the store page mention what versions of Windows this game supports? It's pretty old, so there might be some problems running it on the newest OS's. Did you try compatibility mode? If this doesn't work, then I don't know, I can only advise you to try to run it on some other OS, if this option is available to you, and see if it changes anything.

According to store page it was compatible with everything up to XP.

I tried it on Win 7 and XP (both with japanese locale), with the same result.

Other D.O. games on this engine worked flawlessly on my Win 7 (although they were translated versions from JAST).

Didn't try it yet :) But it should work - in general, I used that method earlier and it worked. Now for output I prefer Chiitrans over browser with Rikaichan, but it still should work as principle is the same - Chiitrans too captures text from clipboard. So I will be just replacing Textractor with ITHVNR.

11 hours ago, adamstan said:

Didn't try it yet :) But it should work - in general, I used that method earlier and it worked. Now for output I prefer Chiitrans over browser with Rikaichan, but it still should work as principle is the same - Chiitrans too captures text from clipboard. So I will be just replacing Textractor with ITHVNR.

Ok great to hear! I wanted to make sure you got it working correctly so you can enjoy that nice little story with the best heroine from Yukizakura

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 1:24 PM, adamstan said:

Just checked to be sure - works like a charm :)

And I definitely agree about the "best heroine from Yukizakura" :D

Hey friend, I was curious to see if you finished this VN. Have you been able to find the time to finish it? I feel like its one of those VNs barely anyone has ever read. I liked the nice little it provided. If you did finish it, what did you think?

18 hours ago, namiultedjapanXD said:

Hey friend, I was curious to see if you finished this VN. Have you been able to find the time to finish it?

Not yet - currently I'm busy with ToHeart. But I'm going to read it once I finish that - it's next on the list, since it's short.