I'm Looking for harem hentai animation or visual novel or manga or doujinshi

Monta93

I'm Looking for harem hentai animation or visual novel or manga or doujinshi when the story talk about a guy do an adventure and have sex with so many girls and one of these girls is the queen or the princess.
exactly like a hentai animation and visual novel named "Kyonyuu Fantasy":
https://myanimelist.net/anime/13221/Kyonyuu_Fantasy

Okay dude, at this point you're just spamming the same thread over and over and over and over and over(17 times at this moment). Seriously, move to a different forum, the only posts you've made to date are "I'm Looking for harem hentai animation or visual novel or manga or doujinshi" or something very similar. Go to a hentai site for the love of all that is good as if 6 months of nonstop posting this hasn't already told you that nobody has a recommendation for you here, especially not hentai and doujinshi. Your posts span back to around AUGUST of last year and have been the same since then. Please stop making the same thread (honestly, I don't see how the mods haven't stopped you from being able to post this again). 4chan, hanime with the "harem" tag, nhentai with the "harem adventure" tag. Anything besides another thread that says "I'm Looking for harem hentai animation or visual novel or manga or doujinshi". Hell, even one of the site admins said that your thread title is too generic and broad.

Oh and go try Sengoku rance and watch the hentai. Maybe it'll keep you away from the forum for at least a week. 

And it doesn't help that you're literally copy and pasting from a different site evident by the white highlight on your text.....

Edited by thelink1123