Manga that has mature themes?

do yourself a favour and start reading imako system, not just the one-shot, but the whole thing in its weird entirety. have fun!
btw now that übel blatt´s going to end you might also want to give it a try.

Edited by SaintOfVoid

3 hours ago, SaintOfVoid said:

do yourself a favour and start reading imako system, not just the one-shot, but the whole thing in its weird entirety. have fun!
btw now that übel blatt´s going to end you might also want to give it a try.

fyi, imako system is a mature manga. and i mean, REALLY mature manga. like the kind that you dont want others to know youre reading kind, if you know what i mean. :maple:

.....its hentai.

one that i can think of is sundome. deals mostly about sex and a bit of s&m. pretty good read.

1 hour ago, mitchhamilton said:

>>and i mean, REALLY mature manga

actually i didnt even read it for the faps, just searched around for sth about doing drugs & delusions. still on the shorter side of things but been hillarious at times.
& my 2nd recommendation still stands, eg. übel blatt since op mentioned him having read dark fantasy and stuff

4 hours ago, SaintOfVoid said:

actually i didnt even read it for the faps, just searched around for sth about doing drugs & delusions. still on the shorter side of things but been hillarious at times.
& my 2nd recommendation still stands, eg. übel blatt since op mentioned him having read dark fantasy and stuff

i read it for the faps. :rimu: 

but if you do read imako system, like saint said read until the end.

• 7 months later...