Strong Women Visual Novels

SabakiRe

Hello.

Can anyone, please, recommend me a good visual novel with a focus on a stronger older woman and younger male? Cute shota-shonen range and I'd like it to have some romance mixed in... at least constant teasing!! The only one that I was able to find is Grisaia series but I haven't really explored it yet, just heard good words... I will play that one soon but I was curious if there's more! Oh, and another one I did play was Muv-Luv. I'm not a fan of Muv-Luv due to its focus on realism in everything except Muv-Luv Extra, but M-L Extra did have a nice sub-story with an older woman chasing a cute shota which I found to be pretty sweet. :3

I'm fine with naughty novels, too but keep in mind that I've already explored that are extensively and played most of them, he-he. ^_^ It's not like there's that much of them, though. Very few were translated into English...

I will be grateful!!

Edited by SabakiRe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yu-No: The Girl who Chants Love at the Edge of the World is for you, if you enjoy Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Mystery alongside your stories~

The main character is a young male, but he does quite get very close to older women. I'm not sure how strong you want your women, but some can be quite manipulative.

Edited by Lexyvil