Which one to read?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Recommendation

• Amakano
    • Lovely x Cation
    • Pretty x Cation
    • Purely x Cation
    • Niizuma Lovely x Cation

We all know it. The hardest part of our lives. "What VN should I read next?". This very question has started wars that have ended with untold destruction. Despite this, I require the help of my friends here at Fuwanovel.

I had several seizures trying to narrow down my "to read" list. After several trips to the hospital, I have finally decided between these VNs.

My first choice is *drum roll* . . . . . . Amakano   

My second choice is *drum roll* . . . . . . Lovely x Cation (Not just this one but any of the similar series: Pretty x CationPurely x Cation, or Niizuma Lovely x Cation)

For the second choice any recommendations on which one I should start with (I plan to eventually read them all) would be much appreciated.

As you can see I am looking for a really heartwarming and complete romance VN with multiple heroines. I need something to warm my heart on these cold winter days and these are the choices that seem to be exactly what I am looking for.

So which one should I choose?

Edited by namiultedjapanXD
made it better