Translation Aggregator google not working anymore

fhc

Sorry bad english

2 days ago google not working anymore with  Translation Aggregator

Looks like Hongfire forum about Translation Aggregator is dead.

Where ask for help ? Exist any community alive that still works with Translation Aggregator ?

Also, I was long 3 years without play visual novels, I begin again last month.

Already was created any new tool to translate visual novels ? I keep using ITHVNR and Translation Aggregator.

I find Textractor https://github.com/Artikash/Textractor/releases  to hook texts, but I did not find yet any other tool similar to Translation Aggregator to use with google. Visual Nover Reader is so much buggy, at least for me.

You can also use Chiitrans Lite. It allows Google to be set as translation environment, so it should work.

Translation Aggregator never really worked good on my PCs so I already switched to Chiitrans a long time ago.

Though keep in mind that Chiitrans only works as text parser in tandem with ITH under Windows 10. The text hooking feature doesn't work anymore.

Edited by ChaosRaven

1 hour ago, ChaosRaven said:

You can also use Chiitrans Lite. It allows Google to be set as translation environment, so it should work.

Translation Aggregator never really worked good on my PCs so I already switched to Chiitrans a long time ago.

Though keep in mind that Chiitrans only works as text parser in tandem with ITH under Windows 10. The text hooking feature doesn't work anymore.

Looks like you do not use chiitrans with google, it gives me the same error from translator aggregator. Looks like google machine translation changed the say that it is being connected online, someone needs to update translator aggregator or chiitrans to it connect again.

show up the message "「The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.」"

google is the best transition machine much better than any other, much better than atlas.

Edited by fhc

On 2/17/2019 at 11:27 AM, fhc said:

2 days ago google not working anymore with  Translation Aggregator

Looks like Hongfire forum about Translation Aggregator is dead.

Lolwut?! If you read hongfire Translation Aggregator thread properly you could find out that I was writing about this second wave of google machine translation problem as early as 20th July. Sinflower actively supports Translation Aggregator and makes fixes very fast where fix is possible. But if you looked at his answer on 25th September - there are no tricks to dodge google IP ban after long use of translation services. You can check it by accessing google translation web version after this temporary ban, and it won't be accessible as well. I wrote many times in that thread that BING and Yandex are the new Google for machine translation - quality is almost non-distinguishable. For shorter play sessions (30-60 minutes) it's still possible to use google. Stop declaring something is dead if you don't even try to understand the problem here.

Edited by kivandopulus

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, fhc said:

Is just me again or other people too ?  Google, Yandex and Bing, is not working any online translator

For some odd reason, mine aren't working either. They're working perfectly fine recently, too. I'm using r190.

Edited by Gunshi

There is zero point in commenting on older releases as Sinflower is maintaining the different engines' implementation. If there is a new release, it IS because some engines stopped working.

@fhc, r192 update four hours ago.

Edited by Wiz

• 1 year later...

Yeah, deepl always makes its best to make its output readable. Thanks to that, if it gets things totally wrong (which happens from time to time) and you don't know Japanese, you'll have no idea that what it says is total garbage - but written in readable English :P

You can try it out online - it has a page similar to google translate, so just paste some lines into it, and check for yourself how it does:

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Edited by adamstan