Saimin Class ~Joshi Zen'in, Shiranai Uchi ni Ninshin Shitemashita~ (Prologue patch 100%)

darksshades

So here is a little prologue patch for Saimin Class(vndb link)... It´s a medium sized game without too much story. It´s got a very playful feeling to it. Extremelly similar to the Henshin series from the disbanded May-be SOFT but with hypnotism and better animations.

I think I also saw someone saying that he/she was translating Saimin class WONDERFULL(the sequel to this one) about 7 months ago but never heard of it again.

This translates only until the OP movie appears. Also the buttons and interface elements can´t be translated because the engine pack them together with the CG's so it would not be viable to replace them but this brand uses a lot of english words for the menus and the options are map movement based so it should not affect too much anyways.

Prologue patch link

Prologue patch link

The install instructions are on the readme but basically just replace the script folder.

Edit: Re-added removed patch link. 
        PS: Character names seems to be saved on the savefile at first game boot. So you might need to delete and use a new save if you already booted the game in japanese and  want the character names in english.

Sample images:

PS: I don't plan to continue this but if anyone wants to translate it just tell me and I can help with packing if needed.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I want to try translating VN. It is the sequel to VN that you did. I just want to know what program I could use to edit and create my patch. I have never created a patch for a VN before, so I would like for you to help me to get started.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

If there is one that can help as well just comment below.

• 2 months later...
On 11/1/2020 at 3:39 AM, Joshiben said:

Hi!

If it's also an EAGLS game, try this extractor/inserter here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160314220033/https://tlwiki.org/images/8/88/HSHINTAI_decrypt.zip

If that one doesn't work, we could also try another program I developed. Should be self-explanatory, good luck!

Is there another tool available? Tried HSHINTAI for repacking the script for another game but it doesn't work. I would even look into the hex of the files, I just haven't seen a good tutorial.

Edited by vnthegodfatherkiwi

• 2 months later...
On 1/8/2021 at 12:12 AM, Joshiben said:

Sent you a pm

can you sent to me to,? i have start long time already but i don't know how to edit the real file so i keep translating a lot of game but i can't patch any of the game

3 hours ago, Azero said:

can you sent to me to,? i have start long time already but i don't know how to edit the real file so i keep translating a lot of game but i can't patch any of the game

I released some of the tools here, for future reference:

• 1 year later...