Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete (Patch Error)

Maybe it's already solved, but i didn't find the topic about it...
First, i'm already downloaded a lot of Kiminago in any site (Fuwanovel, Anime-Sharing, etc.) Even i have a ISO file for this game.

1379222_10200403243954935_873452587_n.jp

But i can't use the patch... This is UK version...

1381730_10200404997638776_1833822855_n.j

And then i use the US version, but yes... The same errors...
I can't find the problem, so please help me about this errors...

By the way, i'm already played the game. So i think it's not the game's data error (right?) because i can play it smoothly. This is US Version and proof that i can play it.

1374800_10200405002518898_1576606986_n.j

Maybe i'm unlucky~ :(

I don't understand this SHA-1, but when i check it i found this 2 file is different.

SHA-1 for "FH_IfThatTime.exe" Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete v1.0a, and 
Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete v1.0b is same.
and it's different for Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete v1.1
SHA-1 for "ev.pac", Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete v1.0b, and 
Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete v1.1 is same, and it's different to 
Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete v1.0a

I can't understand about this, so please tell me what am i have to do with these files.

Sorry if my english bad.

i don't know about that SHA-1 too... -_- but i just can use the Patch eventhough that i can play the game...

you're game is already patched,right?

if you're able to , will you please upload a torrent file of your game(presently working and patched) if possible?

You can use a utility like http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/hash_my_files.html to find the SHA-1 hash of your files. Compare against the ones we support for the patch. The patch will install if they match. Please report back with the results.

I won't make a new thread, but mine works on my external hard disk. It crashes when I copy it to my internal hard disk.

iirc this is the fuwanovel version.

If you need to copy, you must copy the unpatched version, then apply the patch.

Another problem detected... :(

1380427_10200435127872013_2065643503_n.j

I use the video on the Youtube, but now this problem is showed up... :wacko:

i don't know if my files is wrong or i make some mistake.
after that CONFIG.exe, another  files like FH_IfThatTime.exe, and PAL.dll are error. :unsure:
well, i'm about to give up if i can find another solution... <_<

Can you confirm that the kiminago files you have are the correct versions? (v. 1.0 or 1.1).

Make a backup for the v1.0 and download each respective patch from the main website of the game and see if the patch will work with a specific version of the game.

As always, disable antiviruses,

and make sure the SHA-1 matches up. Don't know how to check SHA-1? Google is your friend. 

• 3 weeks later...

Can you confirm that the kiminago files you have are the correct versions? (v. 1.0 or 1.1).

Make a backup for the v1.0 and download each respective patch from the main website of the game and see if the patch will work with a specific version of the game.

As always, disable antiviruses,

and make sure the SHA-1 matches up. Don't know how to check SHA-1? Google is your friend. 

I don't know how to get v.1.0 or v.1.1

and after i do everything i know, the game is now error.

to make it worst, my backup data has been deleted... :(

• 2 weeks later...

The version from Fuwanovel should be OK. It was tested by us on XP, Vista, and 7. After downloading, follow the instructions in the installation video.

Okay... i'll try the Fuwanovel Version again... yes, "again"... because i get the error message from Fuwanovel version... That's why i get another version...

But, i'll try them again... maybe i get "bad move"...

Btw, not from the topics, can anyone translated this for me ?

1003550_1375330259381267_409056349_n.jpg

I can't read Japanese, but i can undestand if i'm listening... ^^a

Thanks before... :)

What version of Windows are you using?

The reason you get the second error is because you are trying to patch an installation with half-installed patch, which we do not support. You must apply the patch to a virgin copy of the game.

All those 3 files being patched are executables... that hints that something is blocking them being patched. When you get a virgin copy again, right-click each of the downloaded files and make sure this warning isn't there; click to unblock them if they are. Also remember that the patch installer must be run as Administrator.