Milf Heroine

Prideful

Nobody's mentioned Funbag Fantasy yet?  Huh.  Tick Tack has Ai, but it won't make any sense without playing part of Shuffle! first (and that game's got ... availability issues).

As for nukige:  Nympho Sensei Ryoko and I assume Sweet Home probably does too.  There's also a bunch of really old, probably not worth bothering with G-Collections titles that have a MILF.  Come See Me Tonight, Kango Shicyauzo, and Do You Like Horny Bunny come to mind.  Amorous Prof. Cherry is essentially all this.

There's a few fan-translated Swaneye VNs that have milf heroines: Hara Chuchu , Hara Kano , Maman Kyoushitsu . I've only played a little of Hara Kano but it looks like these are nukige-ish eroges with an emphasis on impregnation as well as incest for the applicable routes (each game includes the protagonist's mother and sister as heroine options)

Edited by Incynerate

On 5.2.2019 at 6:06 PM, onorub said:

Koihime Musou has one. She's a side heroine but has H-scenes with the protagonist.

Edit: Just remembered about ChuSinGura. The first chapter's heroine is one.

Too bad that she's 95% of time in loli-form. :lol:

Shion is a main heroine in Koihime - at least in the first one. I think only Aisha had more scenes than her.

Anyway, most good Milf VN's are untranslated - mostly stuff from Astronauts: Sirius, Anim and Alice Soft.

I think various Lilith nukiges with Milf's are translated, but those are pretty hardcore.

Edited by ChaosRaven

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

We seriously need more vns with proper routes for older women.

True... I see older men and niichan type all the time in anime and games, but this one is always considered not good enough... ah, the world...

Usually it never goes beyond teasing, for some reason.

Also I think I saw some untranslated ones, but not sure...

Edited by SabakiRe

• 5 months later...
On 27/2/2019 at 7:34 PM, SabakiRe said:

I have a great list of pretty much all that is available with shotacon and 90% of the time those novels focus on milfs. Let me know if you'd like me to post the list! : )

Can you send me that list? I will be really happy.

shotaprota best prota

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Spectrum said:

Doesn't School Days have an ending where you boink a girl and her mom? I dunno; I haven't played that either.

I'm not sure if School Days has one, but Shiny Days has a whole bunch of milf endings. If I finally get to playing it I'll do it mostly just for the endings with Sekai's mom. :P