[PSP] Chaos;Head Noah English Translation

Hojo Jun

This Patch use Chaos;Head [PC] translation of TLWiki as the source. And we don't use any MTL as many people are thinking, we really had a translator, and not only one. (*´з`)

PROGRESS

Common Route: 99% (All 10 Chapters)

Rimi Route: 100%

Sena Route: 100%

Nanami Route: 100%

Yua Route: 100%

Ayase Route: 100%

Kozue Route: 100%

TIPS: 90%

System: 100%

Textures: 100%

Cutscene: 20%

STAFF TEAM

HoaiTrung97: Small Translate, Hack, Edit, Textures, Gather Sub... and everything~

CrushedSoul86: Main Translator

Saramagrean: Gather Tool, Cutscene

SUPPORT

HaselLoyance: Script File

flamepaladin: Translate Nanami Route

SPECIAL THANKS

TLWiki: Almost Translation

RikuKH3: Pack Tool

Ace_Ssasin: Design Logo, Intro Video.

Edited by Hojo Jun

Hello everyone, for those who are still watching this project. (゚Д゚)ノ

Currently we are entering the final stage of the project, only about 10 lyrics and 20 files of common route are left. (*´з`)

So, if anyone interested and want supporst we continue translate it, let's contact with me soon.
Also, we are still looking for a native english editor, for this translation, although we are just a small group, but we will still try to complete this patch best possible.

Regarding Editor, in the past I have received some requests for this job, but all after receiving work, they never contacted me anytime. So, if anyone wants to join, plz let sure that you serious with this work, and first of all, I want to receive your first report in 1 week from the day you receive this job.

Hope everyone will support us, and lets break this curse~ that this game will never have a patch really lol~ (≧▽≦)~b

Edited by Hojo Jun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just made an account to reply on this forum, I'm very excited for the translation and grateful too. It really feels like a miracle that I got interested (and finished the original VN) in CHAOS;HEAD only about a week ago!! 

(´• ω •`)

Edited by erickrag

Oh boy, I can't wait to play it. Good job guys, I'm sure it will turn out to be amazing. I've had this game in my mind for a long time, but I didn't want to lose time with the degraded version, so I just waited for someone to make a translation or learning Japanese by myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, umm Sorry for my late. but the patch will dont release public. This thing really decided from a few month before.

We have reason to do this.

Lets wait someone finish it, they will do it better us.

Also dont think that im asking a payment for this patch. I refunded all what i get before. So dont try it.

Edited by Hojo Jun

• 3 months later...

Well, I started this project with the purpose of sharing a full translation to the community (no quality assurance), so that not everyone like me would have trouble playing or waiting very tred for a Official translation (which will probably never be available).

While me and my teammates worked every second, every minute of it.

Then look at what we have received.

All are just rude words, lies and judgment.

Well, admittedly our English is not good, but make sure my patch will never use any machine translate. (I just used it on some simple menus.)

I dont release it, in part because no one cared more about this, no one really bothered to seriously help to improve it, instead just rude and judge the quality. ridiculous, when you don't bother to do anything like a helping which only know rude to others.

That's all the reason I shutdown this pj, there's no reason to work when you don't get any benefits, support or interest, but instead are just rude words and unfounded judgments.

Yeah, What a waste of time. But I dont regret.

Edited by Hojo Jun