Sign in to follow this  
littleshogun

Under One Wing (Hitotsuba) Steam store opened

Quite surprising that Sol Press already opened their Steam store for this with the release date is very near (At 15th later), so I should give them some praise here. Anyway, while I did say that I'm not interested with this now that I look at it again perhaps it wasn't so bad there. That said, my word still the same though that this is the combination of Aokana (Fictional sport with detail rules), Haretaka (Four girls that could be romanced form the club alongside MC), and Konosora (Obviously the plane making). Here's the page to the Steam store, and I hope that Steam wouldn't banned this despite there's a risk of that because recently Steam being indecisive.

Hitotsuba Steam store

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Aokana (Fictional sport with detail rules), Haretaka (Four girls that could be romanced form the club alongside MC), and Konosora (Obviously the plane making).

Now, that certainly looks promising.

(...wow, I already had it on my vndb wishlist ;) )

OTOH - Solpress, where's my long-awaited Yotsunoha, huh?

Edited by adamstan

34 minutes ago, adamstan said:

OTOH - Solpress, where's my long-awaited Yotsunoha, huh?

Steam is to blame here.

From Xev ( 23 Jan 2019 )

Out of every game that could potentially take a long time for approval, this one is probably going to take the cake. QA just finished to 100%.

and

QA ran over, significantly (about a two months if I recall correctly). Right now we need three images updated, but our image editor had technical difficulties so now we're waiting on a replacement.

Edited by ShinRaikdou

Delayed :(

https://solpress.co/blog/551/an-important-update-regarding-under-one-wing

Due to circumstances outside of our control, we unfortunately have to push back the release date of Under One Wing. We sincerely apologize for this, especially for doing so at such short notice, and hope that you will understand we had no intentions or expectations of a delay. We specifically held back the release of the Steam page until we had approval for release on Steam with an established release date.

We’re hoping this issue can be cleared up in the coming weeks, and will be targeting a release at the end of February instead. We will, of course, keep you updated of how this matter progresses.

Once again we apologize for letting down our fans, and hope you will continue to support us both with this release and in the future.