littleshogun

Hitotsuba Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite heroines?

• Hirosawa Hikari
    • Matsumoto Mimari
    • Sakaki Kazusa
    • Jinno Nahoko
  2. 2. Which route that you think is the best?

• Matsumoto Mimari
    • Jinno Nahoko
    • Sakaki Kazusa
    • Hirosawa Hikari

Quite surprising that Sol Press already opened their Steam store for this with the release date is very near (At 15th later), so I should give them some praise here. Anyway, while I did say that I'm not interested with this now that I look at it again perhaps it wasn't so bad there. That said, my word still the same though that this is the combination of Aokana (Fictional sport with detail rules), Haretaka (Four girls that could be romanced form the club alongside MC), and Konosora (Obviously the plane making). Here's the page to the Steam store, and I hope that Steam wouldn't banned this despite there's a risk of that because recently Steam being indecisive.

Hitotsuba Steam store

Edited by littleshogun

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Aokana (Fictional sport with detail rules), Haretaka (Four girls that could be romanced form the club alongside MC), and Konosora (Obviously the plane making).

Now, that certainly looks promising.

(...wow, I already had it on my vndb wishlist ;) )

OTOH - Solpress, where's my long-awaited Yotsunoha, huh?

Edited by adamstan

34 minutes ago, adamstan said:

OTOH - Solpress, where's my long-awaited Yotsunoha, huh?

Steam is to blame here.

From Xev ( 23 Jan 2019 )

Out of every game that could potentially take a long time for approval, this one is probably going to take the cake. QA just finished to 100%.

and

QA ran over, significantly (about a two months if I recall correctly). Right now we need three images updated, but our image editor had technical difficulties so now we're waiting on a replacement.

Edited by ShinRaikdou

• 2 weeks later...

Delayed :(

https://solpress.co/blog/551/an-important-update-regarding-under-one-wing

Due to circumstances outside of our control, we unfortunately have to push back the release date of Under One Wing. We sincerely apologize for this, especially for doing so at such short notice, and hope that you will understand we had no intentions or expectations of a delay. We specifically held back the release of the Steam page until we had approval for release on Steam with an established release date.

We’re hoping this issue can be cleared up in the coming weeks, and will be targeting a release at the end of February instead. We will, of course, keep you updated of how this matter progresses.

Once again we apologize for letting down our fans, and hope you will continue to support us both with this release and in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that we finally have this VN released, feel free to discuss it here and have fun. As for my expectation, well after I read this review perhaps it would be better to expect this as light charage with plane instead of full drama charage, but it might be good though if you need some light VN to read.

As for the seiyuu, I only know that Nahoko's seiyuu did voiced Charles in Da Capo 3 and Akari's seiyuu did voiced Mika in Starnova. Other than that, what I can see is that the other heroines seiyuu did have a lot of roles in nukige (I may be wrong). As usual, I'll make the poll here.

On 3/1/2019 at 7:44 AM, littleshogun said:

As for the seiyuu, I only know that Nahoko's seiyuu did voiced Charles in Da Capo 3 and Akari's seiyuu did voiced Mika in Starnova. Other than that, what I can see is that the other heroines seiyuu did have a lot of roles in nukige (I may be wrong). As usual, I'll make the poll here.

Speaking of, Nahoko's VA also did Nemu in Shining Song Starnova. Hearing Hikari and Nahoko talk in that scene before the title sequence was really bothering me; I was positive I had heard both actresses before but I couldn't quite place them lol

I'm about 90 minutes in and it seems decent. The story isn't exactly drawing me in to the point where I can see myself losing vast swathes of my day to reading it, but it's adequate and still has plenty of time to win me over. The artwork is pretty fantastic, though. I think my only complaint is the sound levels on some of the voice acting. Hikari seems a bit louder relative to the other characters while Saiko seems quieter. But it's nothing major. It's a shame there's no volume sliders for each character, but I guess Sol Press is just working with what they were given.

Edited by Incynerate

I think the story seems pretty damn bad after an hour or two reading. Having a plane race which would lead them to the very same problem as the reason they had the competition to begin with was pretty stupid. Walking in on girl changing clothes scene could be left out. Seen that shit too many times already. Now its giving me vibes of getting worse with the newly introduced character. Its all MEHH.. ill try sticking with it a little more and hope for the best.

This just got too childish. Acting like 12 year olds in regards to rooming. I'll just stop here. Why not just have rooms for all and avoid these shitty scenarios?

Edited by Stormwolf

On 04/03/2019 at 4:37 AM, kokoro said:

I'm honestly surprised Hitotsuba is doing well.

It... is? Maybe it's not showing in my "popular new releases" because I have already bought it since I don't believe the threshold for that is very high.

Though now that I think about it, there was some talk about steam raising the sales number for that section, wasn't there?

Edited by novurdim