NTR Visual Novels?

Rastafoo

Please help! I'm trying to branch out and find more NTR content in English, but it seems like only that developer Atelier Sakura has any! Games I've played include

• Marina's Cuckolding Report
  • Mayumi's Cuckolding Report
  • Please Bang My Wife

And a bunch of other DLsite RPG Maker titles.

WHERE ARE ALL THE NTR VISUAL NOVELS???

Keep me posted if you find any!

Love,   Rastafoo

I love how dramatic these requests for hentai VNs often are. :D

Well, those are not typical NTR hentai VNs, but you should still take a look at School Days and Shiny Days if you haven't already, there are TONS of optional cheating and cheating drama in those.

VNDB suggests there's a few translated VNs with elements of NTR, but I guess it's not really that popular of a fetish...

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

1 hour ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

VNDB suggests there's a few translated VNs with elements of NTR, but I guess it's not really that popular of a fetish...

Though its really popular in H-RPG on RPG maker engine, like President Yukino (it has voice acting) or infamous Thug Hero Party. I often notice them in feed when something new came out.

I can't recommend something specific because I'm not into cuckoldry. You can ask about it on 4chan in 2D Hentai Games General /hgg2d/, they've always talks about that stuff.