Which VN's/Eroge's do you guys own?

pandahao

I own about one quarter of the ones I've played... (thousands of dollars).  Anything with a nine rating or above on my vndb profile I have.  I think I have about two thirds of the ones rated eight and one or two of the ones rated seven.  All of them are boxed up, save for the extra copies I bought for corrupting the souls of innocent students who have learned Japanese enough to read them.  

These are my votes: http://vndb.org/u10917/votes?c=all;o=d;s=vote  Listing them would be too much of a pain in the rear.

I own about one quarter of the ones I've played... (thousands of dollars).  Anything with a nine rating or above on my vndb profile I have.  I think I have about two thirds of the ones rated eight and one or two of the ones rated seven.  All of them are boxed up, save for the extra copies I bought for corrupting the souls of innocent students who have learned Japanese enough to read them.  

These are my votes: http://vndb.org/u10917/votes?c=all;o=d;s=vote  Listing them would be too much of a pain in the rear.

thats a impressive collection of VN's. Never gave muv-luv Alternative a shot though?

As expected of Clephas, I guess.

In my case, I don't own physical copies of VNs. Brazil has a ton of insane laws, and shipping things to here would be way too expensive. Also, it's too much of a hassle.

However,  I bought quite a few digital copies of VNs. I don't have a list about which VNs I did this to, though.

I also tend to buy them more than once, if I really like the VN. I don't remember the exact amount, but I bought Saya at least 5 times to support the release of that kind of VN.

Well, that's pretty much my only reasons for buying VNs, supporting the releases. I often buy the game and don't even use the digital copy, I just get it from somewhere on the internet.

As expected of Clephas, I guess.

In my case, I don't own physical copies of VNs. Brazil has a ton of insane laws, and shipping things to here would be way too expensive. Also, it's too much of a hassle.

However,  I bought quite a few digital copies of VNs. I don't have a list about which VNs I did this to, though.

I also tend to buy them more than once, if I really like the VN. I don't remember the exact amount, but I bought Saya at least 5 times to support the release of that kind of VN.

Well, that's pretty much my only reasons for buying VNs, supporting the releases. I often buy the game and don't even use the digital copy, I just get it from somewhere on the internet.

If i had the money I would definitely buy 2 copies of it xD (only if its good enough to blow me away)

VNs eat through  most of my entertainment budget every year.  I also have a lot of role-playing games that I've bought over the years (I recently completed my collection of every psx role-playing game, localized or imported).  I believe in supporting good games, so I pay... and I believe in corrupting our youth, so I usually get two copies of the best games so I can use them like a magic item to turn bright-eyed young people into dark-eyed otaku.

I have very few VNs that I actually own, though I plan to buy every Visual Novel I like that has an official English translation.

At present I only own:

Kira Kira

Deardrops

World End Economica

Kara no Shoujo

Harukoi Otome (admittedly only bought this to support Mangagamer's non-nukige releases)

*Edit*: Just bought:

Yumina the Ethereal

Aselia the Eternal

Yume Miru Kusuri

Princess Waltz