Hetzer123

Reviews suggest there are typos and grammar errors indicating lack of proper QA/editing, but that the core quality of the translation isn't bad.

45 minutes ago, Okarin said:

Feels like a ripoff of Tenkiame...

I find a suggestion it's ripping off something specific quite funny, considering how generic the premise and everything in the promo material is. :P

And yeah, with 4 hours runtime and this kind of setup it won't be a masterpiece, but as a fluffy piece of shallow, Nekopara-like eroge it should work just fine. 

43 minutes ago, Okarin said:

Yeah, it also seems to build upon Nekopara's success...

Do you know if you have to get the 18+ patch separately?

On Steam it's like 7 bucks now, so it makes a good quick grab...

The patch is available for free on the developer's website.

7 minutes ago, Hetzer123 said:

I don't expect to be kamige. The animation seems good and price is reasonable for people looking for simple "catgirls doing cute things" plot.

Indeed, I'd possibly even grab it, but I still have the whole Neko-Nin series to read, after I've got it in some bundle ages ago. :P

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

15 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Reviews suggest there are typos and grammar errors indicating lack of proper QA/editing, but that the core quality of the translation isn't bad.

It's quite funny to read this line then behold the atrociousness of the steam video (which I assume you could have too... did you?). Core quality ain't bad? Classic steam standards feels EXTREMELY bad man

12 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

It's quite funny to read this line then behold the atrociousness of the steam video (which I assume you could have too... did you?). Core quality ain't bad? Classic steam standards feels EXTREMELY bad man

I guess I went for the screenshots and reviews, actually wouldn't expect to see much dialogue in the trailer. Only later saw Doodler's tweet etc. I guess I should know by this point that people writing reviews on Steam can put up with pretty much anything...

I kind of stay with my assessment though? It wouldn't be a horrible one if not the bizarre punctuation and utter lack of QC. I kind of feel like shrugging looking at the excerpts of how "bad" it is, especially considering what kind of VN we're talking about. :P The video gives a better feel of how awkward the flow of the dialogue is, but I'd never expect a publisher to just paste a 2 and a half minute of dialogue as their promo video. do I've missed the clue. At least they've added some fanservice CGs since last time I've checked the store page. :wahaha:

Edited by Plk_Lesiak