Magebuster: Amorous Augury [18+]

Belgerum

IOQ8UAv.gif

An arrogant mage girl summons a powerful spirit to be her servant.

He fights back in a duel, using powerful magic spells.

Will he defeat the girl and keep his freedom, or will she overwhelm him?

A6GQzhv.pnghq3DIpf.png
un0mLL0.pngQi9Q71d.png

------------------------------------------------------------

Magebuster: Amorous Augury is a visual novel and RPG hybrid, centering around a multi-stage boss fight against Sophia the mage. She changes her tactics time-and-again in an attempt to enslave you, so bring your best spell-slinging ability!

Winning or losing will lead to one of six different endings, each involving erotic content.

Each line of script has been meticulously animated to arouse, with plenty of variation in character expressions and scene progression.

The game also features original music composed in a unique style, featuring classical instruments like harpsichord alongside upbeat symphonic rock.

And the cherry on top is full English voice acting performed by Belgerum and Silkymilk, bringing the characters to life and adding further depth to the plot.

Get ready to bust that mage and win your freedom!

------------------------------------------------------------

Play the game now!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/956600/

Edited by Belgerum

Hey, so you are the Demon King Domination guy. I was wondering whether that was just something inspired by DKD or a real "spiritual successor" by the same author. :D

Well, I wish your game good luck, it's not really my thing considering all the non-consensual stuff, but this is a cool formula for a hentai game and I've heard many good things about DKD. ^^

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

12 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Hey, so you are the Demon King Domination guy. I was wondering whether that was just something inspired by DKD or a real "spiritual successor" by the same author. :D

Well, I wish your game good luck, it's not really my thing considering all the non-consensual stuff, but this is a cool formula for a hentai game and I've heard many good things about DKD. ^^

The intent wasn't necessarily to be a "successor" to DKD so much as to be it's own unique story that borrows some core aspects from it, but expands in a different direction, and adds some additional production value.

I understand that not everyone will like the game because of it's content, but thank you for the nice words anyway. =)