NekoMiko

NekoMiko
NekoMiko
You can buy the game here, and download the 18+ patch at their website.

Nekofuku Shrine is a small shrine located in a corner of Akihabara. It is dedicated to 2 cats that are said to bring in good fortune and expel any misfortune.

The legend goes that 2 cats came to help the revival of the town after a huge fire burnt it down a long time ago. Although the ancient and honorable shrine has stood in a quiet side street of Akihabara for hundreds of years, its surroundings have developed, leaving it with no worshippers for many years.

One day, a very unfortunate young man came to visit the old shrine.

The 2 cat-eared girls in the appearance of shrine maidens, could not stand by and not greet their first worshipper for many years. Especially one riddled with such misfortune.

The 2 cat-eared girls start living with the young man to rid him of his misfortune, but...

It turns out that this is the start of a somewhat eventful and sexual cohabitation between the young man and the 2 cat-eared shrine maidens!

[From VNdb]

*Game Info (Read before using the guide!)*
NekoMiko has 4 endings, one for each Heroine (Ayame & Kaede), a Harem Route (recommended to play last), and a Bad End for failing to enter any path.
This guide will be assuming you installed the adult patch, otherwise some choices may not appear, as long as you follow the guide you should get 100% CG completion.

*Route-Ending Walkthrough*

%E8%AA%AC%E6%98%8E2.png?t=1548389617
Ayame

Spoiler
  • No reason to refuse
  • Help Ayame
  • Maybe a yakitori…
  • O-okay… I guess Ill take you up on your offer
  • Ayame… Can I ask you?
  • I enjoy being with you, too, Ayame

%E8%AA%AC%E6%98%8E1.png?t=1548389617
Kaede

Spoiler
  • No reason to refuse
  • Help Kaede
  • Maybe an ice cream…
  • I would like to ask you… Kaede
  • I enjoy being with you, too, Kaede

~Harem~

Spoiler
  • No reason to refuse
  • Help Ayame
  • Maybe an ice cream…
  • Ayame… Can I ask you?

~Bad End~

Spoiler
  • No reason to refuse
  • Help Ayame
  • Sorry…
  • No, really, Im fine
  • I would like to ask you… Kaede
  • C-come to think of it…

Credits:
Based on Otaku Lair's guide

Edited by Guest

Second (and last) of the day, tomorrow I should probably catch up with the Sakura Guides, or make one for that trapge that got released recently. Though I won't make one for Midori no Umi sadly since... SakuraGame, like I let myself adapt nukige/winged cloud guides but SakuraGame is just no, lel.

• 2 months later...
On 4/16/2019 at 5:24 AM, ztrepzilius said:

I am using the Mangagamer version. I follow all the walkthroughs and I found there are 2 blank spot in gallery and 1 in memory. Are this suppose to be blank by design or there are other CGs I haven't unlocked?

I followed it exactly except I ignored the bad ending (no CGs with it so you can ignore it) and still have all CGs in Gallery and all Memories.  Gallery is for the CGs and the Memory is for the H-scenes.

Try going through it again but ignore the bad ending in the walkthrough guide and you shouldn't have a problem getting all CGs and Memories.

I generally ignore bad endings if I can help it.

Edited by Shaun

On 4/21/2019 at 5:52 PM, Shaun said:

I followed it exactly except I ignored the bad ending (no CGs with it so you can ignore it) and still have all CGs in Gallery and all Memories.  Gallery is for the CGs and the Memory is for the H-scenes.

Try going through it again but ignore the bad ending in the walkthrough guide and you shouldn't have a problem getting all CGs and Memories.

I generally ignore bad endings if I can help it.

Deleted the save file in C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Roaming\qureate\NekoMiko and follow in this order (Ayame , Kaede, Harem). Bad End bug prevent harem ending from happening. Thanks for the advice.

• 1 year later...
Guest OchikondaSenpai

Somehow i got Ayame's ending even though i picked "Sorry..."

Pretty sure this was my set of choices.

• No reason to refuse
  • Help Ayame
  • Sorry...
  • Ayame… Can I ask you?

Edited by OchikondaSenpai