Hello! Hola! Hai!

DAX

Hi! My name is DAX. Newbie in fuwanovel. I am a visual novel developer also a UI artist. Other than that, I am also a moderator in CloudNovel, a no-coding visual novel engine (so if you are interested in making VN but don't know how and you're interested in testing CloudNovel, feel free to ask me questions.) 

I have been a fan of visual novels for a long time. Mostly VNs that I played are otome cuz all those ships are calling me to sail them! In other words, I'm an avid romance player. I can always find a ship to sail even if the VN supposed to not have any romance there. Imagination is talent, I say! Hahaha! Okay, now I'm rambling. I'm sorry.

I found out about fuwanovel recently because I never knew we have a community for visual novel fans! For weeks, I lingered around fuwanovel till I decide to make an account today! I'm not a native English speaker so please forgive me for my Englishu... I hope I can make new friends here and please take care of me.

15 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel! I hope you'll have fun around here. :mare:

I think I've seen some posts about CloudNovel on the /visualnovels subreddit? How's it developing so far? :)

Thank you for asking 😄  I really appreciate your interest.

CloudNovel has been developing so well. Recently, we changed the site code from php to json and currently we are going through redesigning the whole site bit by bit. The new front page has been designed, forum is taken down for redesigning and etc. However the engine has been working well so far. A lot of new features are coming up for the engine. More than a year ago, we also added a new engine called CloudAvatar. It is used to make dressup game. The main purpose for this engine is to create character sprites for visual novel but some users are just having fun with just playing the dressup game.

14 hours ago, Alcorin said:

Ooh, a fellow sailor! Welcome, welcome! Hope you'll have a jolly ol' time with us here :mare:

Yes, let us sail the ships! Ahoy!

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and sorry for the belated greeting here. As for otome, it's not my cup of tea so I can't give you some recommendations, but you can ask to another members though if you want to try something new (Perhaps you can try Steam Prison later). I hope that you'll have a good time here, and good luck on your job as moderator in CloudNovel there.

On 29/01/2019 at 4:24 AM, YomiPlays said:

Hai! Hai! Welcome to fuwafabulous forums and those stuff.

Ah, por cierto también hablo español.

1478549978707.jpg

19 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and sorry for the belated greeting here. As for otome, it's not my cup of tea so I can't give you some recommendations, but you can ask to another members though if you want to try something new (Perhaps you can try Steam Prison later). I hope that you'll have a good time here, and good luck on your job as moderator in CloudNovel there.

Thankies, thankies!